Could you live without wearing makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate not wearing it but I will go shopping etc with none on. I look a bit ill though lol.
Stewie your so lovely xx

Sent from the catphone

Thank you :). If somebody was wearing no makeup I wouldn't think yuk get away from me! Nobody should feel unconfident. This is why I feel it's so much pressure to be a women these days. if you don't look the part you won't be accepted especially in the beauty industry. But common all the biggest models, pop singers, football players probably feel Crap and don't like their skin also.

When I lived abroad, I hardly ever wore makeup. I was nicely tanned, so didn't need to. However I now have a few wrinkles and am a few years older so it would may be different now.

Here in the uk, the light is rubbish so no I don't go out without makeup.

Yeah wen my sis goes abroad she never wears any. I think it's too hot to wear any lol

Easily. I don't wear much anyway so it wouldn't make much difference
Vicki x

I can't leave the house without makeup, even just stepping out the front door, I have an immense fear of anyone outside my close family and friends seeing me bare faced, sad but true xxx

Oh good grief, I couldn't be bothered with applying a full face everyday. The tiniest splash of foundation on my cheeks and a few brushes of mascara after my eyelash curlers and that's even too much, and only when I'm working. I may even apply some lip gloss but it has to be one special occasion for that to come out.

I am lazy. I hate my face being caked in make-up, I always have.

...and just to add, what is with people that have wrinkles and then wear copious amounts of powder foundation....it's just ugly! It's like a highlighter for the wrinkles!

Oh good grief, I couldn't be bothered with applying a full face everyday. The tiniest splash of foundation on my cheeks and a few brushes of mascara and that's even too much, and only when I'm working. I may even apply some lip gloss but it has to be one special occasion for that to come out.

I am lazy. I hate my face being caked in make-up, I always have.

I don't see anything wrong with special occasions. I like women who are pretty laid back with it. :)

I use to love watching that tv show snog marry avoid. They looked so much fresher after all that makeup and orange fake tan came off.

I use to love watching that tv show snog marry avoid. They looked so much fresher after all that makeup and orange fake tan came off.

That programme is hilarious only because they think they are so gorgeous but they are real dogs ha ha !

I wear make up every day not loads usually takes me 15 mins as it's pre school run x

Ok everybody who looks better here? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403654553.593567.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403654563.392407.jpg

Cameron Diaz looks better here I think anyway ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403654597.322919.jpg

None? Cameron has to be the best 1

Didn't realise she was included ! ( idiot) Yeh Cameron then the second then mono brow in last place .

I can't leave the house without makeup, even just stepping out the front door, I have an immense fear of anyone outside my close family and friends seeing me bare faced, sad but true xxx

Have they ever seen you with no makeup on?

I look terrible without make up :( I couldn't go out the house without it. To be fair though it takes me 5-10 mins to do as all I wear is foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick and occasionally eyeliner x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't believe how many people say they look terrible,afraid,ugly,vile without makeup on.
Really sad to hear and to be honest this might sound harsh but If I were a straight guy god honest truth I wouldn't date you.

I wouldn't want a girl to feel crap and insecure when theirs nothing wrong with their skin.

If your boyfriends says to you your beautiful as you are with no makeup.
Is that enough to make you feel better?

If your boyfriend didn't like you with no makeup on then he's an asshole!

I love wearing make up! When I have the time, I like to take my time applying it and playing with all the different products. Not in a vain way..I'll play with make up on anyone's face given half a chance!

I also like to look presentable and well-groomed for work in the salon, and if I weren't to wear any makeup to work I don't feel I would be a great advert!

But then again, I'm happy to go without make up eg over the weekend, or to see friends - as long as I've had a lash and brow tint! I'm so fair and blonde I need that definition...otherwise I look a little bit like potato! Not too fussed, confidence wise, but I wouldn't much like to go a year without it!!

My boyfriend doesn't mind either way :)

Latest posts

Back