Counteracting red tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newbie geek and I'm still up! Rebel! It's quite entertaining reading all your little posts. I got my answer so you can run riot as much as you like on my post. I don't mind! Let off some steam...

You should see the other thread! Fans been turned off now though so S*** isn't flying everywhere.

ALL MOVE OVER TO LAURENS THREAD

These nothing more to see here - Rachel is satisfied with her answer - let's help lauren out!

Aghhhhhhhhhhh you're a good 'un Rachel lol 😂

Bucket is nearly full tho cam, on the other thread :eek:

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

These nothing more to see here - Rachel is satisfied with her answer - let's help lauren out!

On way! Thank u rachell ☺️☺️ xx

To laurens thread we go

😳 is that........

oh quickly we must go now...

pathetic the lot of yas like schoolchildren RUN

We did genuinely try to help you out you just did help yourself I'm afraid -

We did genuinely try to help you out you just did help yourself I'm afraid -

no you really didn't,
your all pathetic, you don't try and help at all

Read back through it then

I'm out....

Sorry but all you do it is lie everytime you post.

You do have a facebook as you've posts it on here and you don't do hair, your been asked in the past to stop commenting on hair posts.

I'm out....

Sorry but all you do it is lie everytime you post.

You do have a facebook as you've posts it on here and you don't do hair, your been asked in the past to stop commenting on hair posts.

I have never posted a facebook page I do not have one! for God sake I will upload my certificates if that's what it takes!!!!!

I have never posted a facebook page I do not have one! for God sake I will upload my certificates if that's what it takes!!!!!

Ok whatever - good luck with that salon 'Lauren's beauty' that's stealing your pics.

Sorry I can't believe you just messaged me saying that the facebook is of another Lauren's beauty and they have been taking your pics that you posted on here and using them on their own page

:eek:

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Sorry I edited it didn't want to make out I didn't believe her.

Come on guys it's late. Private conversations keep to pm please or better still, let it go altogether.

Offensive language will not be tolerated on this forum.

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back