Courses in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

CND EA. Essie Spokesperson
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am going on a 3 week holiday to Australia in January and when i am away i love to do a 1-1 course or a day course (gathering certificates from around the world to hang on my tiny wall ) Would anyone have some information as to where i can start to search for courses, i am interested in Nail courses, tanning and / or threading . If you can help me that would be super .
PS I have already written to switch funky to see what they have on offer just waiting for a reply now :)
Thanks for your help:hug:
Cait

Hi Cait, where abouts in australia will you holidaying, i will see if i can help you...

I highly recommend Switch Funky, they are a great company with great people.

What kind of course are you wanting to do exactly?

Hi!
I am in Tasmania in the beginning of Jan and then on to Sydney until the 18th
I would like to do either gel, nail art (gel) threading, pedicure, eyebrow shaping
Just 1 day
Cool if you can help! :)
Cait
thanks!

Go do a 121 with Carl (Carl Anderson- Nailzoo)in Sydney!

Nail Zoo - Champion Nail Technician Salon in Sydney Australia - natural looking acrylic enhancement

I do not think you would ever be able to get a better person (and he is not FREE lol) to have a few hours in his charming company. He is a very dear friend and a true champion.

If in Perth .. Leita Schmiedte is your contact-- superb educator:
http://www.nailacademy.com.au/
The Australian Nail Academy
80 Albert Street Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
(08) 9443 5000

Oh thanks Gigi !
You know that is just perfect, when i first stumbled upon Salongeek.com when doing my nail course I read a post of his and then watched his utube links (about a 100 times - sound off :biggrin: ) and then practiced and then went and did my practical and passed!
So that is EXACTLY what I am going to try to do -
cheers!
Cait x

Carl is a wonderful mentor , and a friend. I was lucky enough to spend a few days with him :)
If you r further south around Wollongong I am a YN mentor :)
Xx

Thanks mdskora!
Have emailed Carl - now lets see if he'll have me! :)
Oooh excited now!
Cait x

Latest posts

Back