Courses in Liverpool/Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hi Geeks im in liverpool and having help of the princes trust to relaunch my own mobile hair and eyelash business. I am keen to do more courses i would like to do refresher courses on hairdressing and maybe learn eyebrows or nails. Can anyone reccomend where to go? Ive searched the internet and alot of the courses have already been or are too far. Thanks

Hi Geeks im in liverpool and having help of the princes trust to relaunch my own mobile hair and eyelash business. I am keen to do more courses i would like to do refresher courses on hairdressing and maybe learn eyebrows or nails. Can anyone reccomend where to go? Ive searched the internet and alot of the courses have already been or are too far. Thanks
Hello! We do 1 and 2 day hair extension courses in Liverpool & Manchester if you do ever consider this route x

Hi rachy123, we cover the North West for training and distribution for both Nouveau Lashes and CND, please feel free to contact us if we can give you any information or advice.
Www.creativeacademymanchester.co.uk

I've trawled the internet before today.

Obviously there's Hugh Baird, Liverpool College, I think Herberts does a refresher course, Mode Training (by dock road), there's Roby College.

Then there's Manchester College, if you could afford it Toni & Guy have a training academy in Manc. Even Vidal Sassoon in London, again if you could afford it.

There's a place in Southport called Style Training. Have you tried Wigan an Leigh college? It's not far on the train.

There's loads.

Hi rachy123,

We do a sculptured acrylic masterclass in Middleton. The course is aimed at existing therapists who want to gain knowledge and experience in sculpting acrylic. We ensure small class sizes with one to one tuition included, therefore students feel much more confident at performing the treatment to salon standard. For more information or for a course content to be sent please email [email protected]. Check us out on facebook The Sun 'N' Beauty Spot Middleton

Latest posts

Back