Courses on offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelc

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just thought I'd let you all know I've just been browsing the beauty section on gumtree and came across some very good priced add on courses, I've booked to do a threading course- only £20 and intimate waxing one for £30, there's other similar priced ones too. The company are called the relaxation den and are based in Sheffield x

Hi ladies, just thought I'd let you all know I've just been browsing the beauty section on gumtree and came across some very good priced add on courses, I've booked to do a threading course- only £20 and intimate waxing one for £30, there's other similar priced ones too. The company are called the relaxation den and are based in Sheffield x

Fab xx

Who are they accredited by? Xx

I'm sorry but I've been on some courses in my time but I would never pay less for a training course than I would for am actual treatment, £30 for intimate waxing training??! Shocking although I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. I really would look into this and look at the clientele you want to attract also check your insurance and check with abt

I'm sorry but I've been on some courses in my time but I would never pay less for a training course than I would for am actual treatment, £30 for intimate waxing training??! Shocking although I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. I really would look into this and look at the clientele you want to attract also check your insurance and check with abt

I understand what you're saying, but I'm NVQ 3 qualified and I can already thread ( been doing it on myself and family for years) so I just need to get an official qualification in it for insurance purposes, so I cannot justify paying £100-£200 for it. As for the intimate waxing I will give it a go, obviously I'm not expecting it to be up to Kim lawless standards etc but what have I got to loose for £30?

You may not have much to lose but your clients might if the intimate wax training is not up to standards.

Yes I know, I will get lots of practice first on friends and family before I even begin to offer it to my clients

If you do a salon search on the ABT site they are not showing up at all even by putting in their own postcode?

If you do a salon search on the ABT site they are not showing up at all even by putting in their own postcode?

Ok, thanks I'm going to contact ABT tomorrow to check it out

I checked with ABT and they are accredited with them, so I'm more than happy to go on the courses :)

Latest posts

Back