Couture v's Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10perfect10

Reaction score
Quicky question
I am totally sold with tatrick, i am going to enrol to do their training, but their spray tan unit is wee expensive. I have heard that Couture are doing the same spray gun for cheaper....lots cheaper:eek: . So

1.) Is it the same spray unit- minimist pro?
2.) Are They cheaper?
3.) Am i going mad? :idea:
id love for this to take off where i am living and getting scared to make the jump.

Thanks
Ruthy:green:

Quicky question
I am totally sold with tatrick, i am going to enrol to do their training, but their spray tan unit is wee expensive. I have heard that Couture are doing the same spray gun for cheaper....lots cheaper:eek: . So

2.) Are They cheaper?
id love for this to take off where i am living and getting scared to make the jump.

Thanks

The Minimist Pro is a far superior machine to the original Minimist that Tantrick used to sell and is suitable for both mobile use and continual salon use. Couture do sell a machine like the original Minimist that Tantrick originally brought to the tanning market but I believe it is now called the Mobilemist - don't quote me on that tho lol! Tantrick dont sell these any more due to the constant problems that were arising from over heating.

However, there will be lots of techs that haven't had any problems with the smaller machine thus far and are happily using them to do mobile work.

It's not always the best option to buy the cheapest you know.. :) Quality and performance must be considered with such an investment!

Quicky question

2.) Are They cheaper?

Thanks

Hi, I have trained with Couture and I love the entire product range.
Your best bet is to call both companies and discuss what packages they have available. It is also worth considering how much solutions and aftercare products will cost you in the future. I have no idea about these details for Tantrick to be honest with you, as I loved the Couture solution from the off and found their prices very reasonable.
I take it that you have been speaking with Tantrick already, so here is the number for Couture 01908 282814. Ask to speak with either Anne Swain or Karen. They both really helpful.
Let me know how you get on:green:

The Minimist Pro is a far superior machine to the original Minimist that Tantrick used to sell and is suitable for both mobile use and continual salon use. Couture do sell a machine like the original Minimist that Tantrick originally brought to the tanning market but I believe it is now called the Mobilemist - don't quote me on that tho lol! Tantrick dont sell these any more due to the constant problems that were arising from over heating.

However, there will be lots of techs that haven't had any problems with the smaller machine thus far and are happily using them to do mobile work.

It's not always the best option to buy the cheapest you know.. :) Quality and performance must be considered with such an investment!

I know exactly what you mean about it is not always the best option to buy the cheapest:green:. I simply wanted to know if they were selling the same machines. i really do not want to comprimise the quality of a tan simply because it is cheaper, at the end of the day if your client looks like a zebra the following day your not going to get much business.

Thanks also for my other reply re; couture i will give them a ring

Ruthy

The Minimist Pro is a totally different machine to the one sold by Couture. Depends whether you want to drive a mini or a Rolls Royce! Both get you from A to B, just one does it in a lot more style and comfort but costs a lot more!

my mini is very comfortable lol x

The mobile machine that Couture is selling is the same as what Tantrick use to sell but have now sold out. The machine you are talking about on Couture is great if you are going to be mobile but not in a salon. I purchased mine form Tantrick a year ago never had any problems and last week I even spray nine people at a tanning party and had no problems (I now it is not advise to spray that many with this machine).
You really have to look at your budget, whats best for you and how many people you will be spraying.

Well the prob is ....is that i want to do tan parties etc so i need something that is not going to pack up on me because of the sheer time it is in use....
And for the mini or rolls royce question lol.....id probably go for the Bentley heehee. VVVvvvvvrrrrroooooooooooooooom.
I think i may go for the minimist pro that Tantrick offer.
Cheers happy people!
Happy Easter to you all
Love
Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all!
I have tried and tried to join the couture website and after 2days i am still waiting for them to send their let you know in 24hr's "confirmation email"....bit disappointed.....not exactly drawing me to their products...
Never mind
Ruthy

Hey all!
I have tried and tried to join the couture website and after 2days i am still waiting for them to send their let you know in 24hr's "confirmation email"....bit disappointed.....not exactly drawing me to their products...
Never mind
Ruthy

Send debbie easter 1 a pm - she may be help you out a little more.

Thats strange I have never had any problems with the Couture website and I'm always forgetting my password!!:)

Think if your are planning to do mainly tanning parties then the minimist pro is the better choice.

Hey all!
Never mind
Ruthy

Have you tried your spam mail box, these things often end up there. i know when people register on here their confirmation email often goes in the bulk box and gets unnoticed.

i tripple checked me spam box and there nowt there.
Never mind
Thanks hun
RUTHY

Hi
Have just checked my emails as I have been on holiday for a week, we have tried to email you back but it keeps getting sent back to us, register again and also send me a private email [email protected] and I will sort it for you.

Hey peeps thank you for all your posts, sorry i missed you debbie.
I have booked and paid for my course yesterday morning, with Mandy on monday with Tantrick. im sooooooooooooo excited.
Thanks again geeks
Ruthy
Let you know how it goes

It was great speaking with you yesterday Ruth, I am really looking forward to meeting you on Monday.

Kind regards

Mandy

AWWW Thanks!!
When i got off the phone i realised we were gabbing for 1hr 15mins heehee ah when women start talking!! Really excited now- so is my model.
Thanks for all your advoce and support
Ruthy

Latest posts

Back