Cover pink for Shellac French?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I have a client who has very yellow free edge that starts from really far down the nail, she's recently started having shellac so is loving how her nails are growing and wants a French next time, my question is which pink would cover the really deep yellow free edge without me having to do a really thick white smile line?

Thanks in advance 😊

cake pop is good for this
or cocoa with romantique layered on top

I would use a thin even layer of strawberry smoothie followed by beau or grapefruit sparkle. :)

Grapefruit sparkle over beau would be fab- unless it's really dark should think that would do the trick.

I'd go with Strawberry Smoothie for the pink. I have a pic of a french with SS in my album.

Strawberry smoothie is great for coverage. I have a lady just like this some of her free edges are sloping right down her nail but two good coats of strawberry smoothie hide the free edge and still serve as a pale French pink x

2 coats of grapefruit sparkle xx

Thanks for your replies guys 😊 strawberry smoothie with beau sounds like a fab idea! Will have a play on some pops tonight I think 😊 also with grapefruit sparkle would you apply before the white so just the pink is sparkly? Xx

Thanks for your replies guys 😊 strawberry smoothie with beau sounds like a fab idea! Will have a play on some pops tonight I think 😊 also with grapefruit sparkle would you apply before the white so just the pink is sparkly? Xx

Yeah I do 2 coats then the white. Xx

Everyone seems to love sparkle over the white for me

Almost all of my clients now have grapefruit sparkle with their French, I fun moonlight and roses with GF over a really pretty combination that. Gives a bit more coverage x

Latest posts

Back