Cow Lick....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_me_2k

Reaction score
Hiya

I have one on the right front side of my hair line....

I am growing my hair again...has anyone else got one? I want to see what methods other people use, to make the hair lay as flat as possible?

What products / drying / straightening techniques are best for making the hair lay flatter?

x

My daughter wanted a deep sweeping fringe that would not stay because of her natural parting.
I used Kerastraight on it and it work fantastically. I don't even put in palce now it stays where I originally ironed it.

Maybe give that a go? :)

I have one aswell and when i want to sweep my fringe to the side it takes me ages to get it right if it does!
any tips.

i also have 3 crowns!

Hi , I have one in the middle of the fringe , and I have a side part so I use the hot tongs on myself and pull my fringe straight as I can and gently rub the tongs over the hair on the roots of the cow lick ..... just until I start to feel the heat ..... repeat until it lays how you want ,

this can be done on a client too... as long as you keep feeling the heat temperature on the hair and she lets you know when its warm ,
it doesn't take too much heat,

but if its a gigantic cow lick I wouldn't bother with this method as it will just stick out :)

I dry it in the opposite direction you want it, then over the way you do, then back again etc, just make sure you do it before the rest of the hair as it's easier than waiting til it's near dry. x

Latest posts

Back