Cracking Gel!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailrooms

Reaction score
Hi
I am fairly new to the nail industry and have realized recently that just because you qualified it doesn't mean you can just go out there and never have problems.

I have recent done a couple of peoples nail in UV Gel and had a few comebacks. Due to customer damage I believe... cracking of tips or overlay from free edge down, tips not coming off but cracking...not all of them either. I have conquered the lifting issue and that is cured and perfect no comebacks there!!!! I believe the damage is from client bashing tips when not used to having them...and generally clumsy!!

Any tip from anyone or confidence boosting will be much appreciated.

Thanks
:irked:
Nailrooms

hi and welcome to the site.
when you say the tips are cracking are they cracking staright down the nail or across the nail?

Cracking tips ? are you wiping them with your sanitizer - this can cause cracking. Are you building the apex enough ? Are they too long ?

Yes there are many clients who trash their nails whatever you do, but have a review of your procedures.

I know, as we all do, how exasperating it is, have you been back to your educator about any of these issues ?

Latest posts

Back