Craft glitter?...twinkle toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 WISHES

Reaction score
hey I dont do gels but im curious......could you use just normal glitter with gel for twinkle toes? x

Yes, but best to test it before using it on a client just to dubble check that the color dosent run or that its not to lumpy/grainy for it .

Thanks guys thats gunna be on my aggenda for this weekend lolx

I love some of the Martha Stewart glitters :green:

I love some of the Martha Stewart glitters :green:

I love them too! But the hearts and glass beads Bleed so DON'T get them!!! :irked:

MARTHA???? Did sumone say 'Martha'? I LUV her stuff!

Does anyone have any pictures of twinkle toes?

I'm doing a set of twinkle toes today actyually so I'll get the camera out and try to post a pic this evening. Although I;ve beenhaving difficulty in uploading photos on this site this morning. Its my first time trying to post pics though so it'll def be me thats doing something wrong LOL!

Sxx

I'm doing a set of twinkle toes today actyually so I'll get the camera out and try to post a pic this evening. Although I;ve beenhaving difficulty in uploading photos on this site this morning. Its my first time trying to post pics though so it'll def be me thats doing something wrong LOL!

Sxx

you usually need to downsize your photos first to get them to upload in your gallery on here. i can normally only get them on if i reduce by 50 % hth.

To date, NOTHING I have tried has 'bled' in gel. Gel is very forgiving.
It's more with L&P that it occurs.

I get my glitter from all sorts of places, and haven't had a single problem yet.

:hug:

me too, I have used various glitters, stargazer has great glitters for twinkle toes as they come in a pot that has little holes in the top ( a bit like a pepper shaker ) and you can apply the glitter easily with them, less waste as well x

The only issues I've had was from superfine white based clitters in the gel. Doesn't show up or ends up looking like sand and not glitter.

Test it out (tip bonded to an orange stick) first before a client to see the end result.

you usually need to downsize your photos first to get them to upload in your gallery on here. i can normally only get them on if i reduce by 50 % hth.

Hi- thanks for this! I am so rubbish on the techno front. Well just to add to that - got the camera out today to photo beautiful twinkle toes and found there was no power in the battery! So sorry!!! :irked:

Latest posts

Back