Craig V Mary Who's Going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who goes you Decide!

• Craig Definatly!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Mary! Get rid of her and her Fluffy Dog!

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Who do you Guys want to go tonite?

I want Mary to go coz i love Craig he's so funny especially with all his put downs for Sam! lol

Get rid of Scary Mary for me! lol

they both look the same up top....if you know what i mean...man boobs !!!!! but yeah bless him he does make me laugh so i would want him to win. I don't understand many things but Mary just confusses the heck out of me.

Get Scary Mary out she needs a sense of humour transplant :irked:
Boringest home mate ever ,yawn

Saw right through Mary from day one, all that "I want to get out of here" milarky. And now she's up for eviction it's " actually I feel like I fit in and don't want to go!" If you wanted to go no one was stopping you, you wombat witch you!! And she makes up stories about a dog, reckons she's been abducted by aliens 7 times, and calls the others false and putting on an act. Come on Scary Mary we see right through your little game plan. YOU'RE A PHONEY! Getouttahere!

NailStyle said:
they both look the same up top....if you know what i mean...man boobs !!!!! but yeah bless him he does make me laugh so i would want him to win. I don't understand many things but Mary just confusses the heck out of me.

I can't breathe for laffin!

Mary is weird isn't she although she accuses everyone else of being fake and playing up to the cameras i think she's the worst one!

Apart from Leslie looking at her boobs all the time! lol

glittergirl said:
Apart from Leslie looking at her boobs all the time! lol

With the size of those boobs I'm surprised she can see anything at all!!!!!!!!

Mary out for me too.... although I am no keen on Craig either to be honest - a bit of a wailling wolly really. But Mary.... what is she on???? Another planet me thinks - Get her out out out!!!!

Just adding... watching it at the moment 9.20pm and watching Mary getting ready she is totally shaking... I noticed she does this all the time actually - perhaps she has gone in there 'cold turkey' and this might be the reason she has this un-explained out bursts? Just a thought. My hubby thinks she looks like the dead woman in the 'Ring' film.... scary!

OMG its Mary, Much better choice than Craig I think!

Oh Mary the psycho is out....

ooops... I mean psychic!!!!

:evil:

Thank god we don't have to listen to her telling everyone she hates them. did you see how jealous she was when Craig got all the attention in that Britney Spears sketch (oh and Sam's face too, not got a sense of humour methinks!).

She reminds me of Cousin It from the Addams family with all that hair!!!

I was SO pleased when Davina announced that it was Mary to be evicted, but when she was coming out she looked absolutely terrified! She seemed really nice (wouldn't go so far as to say normal) when she was talking to Davina and I felt a little sorry for her then...

I'll be honest I turned it off once I heard Davina announce her name. Did she get a good reception ;) was Davina mean to her?

Mary is a little on the weird side but i quite liked her!!!!! esp when she looked like her out of the film The Ring LOL

Sam is proper doin my head in, no sence of humour at all!!!

So did Mary get a good reception then?

Amanda

I liked Mary yes weird but I thought she would have come out a lot more and been very intresting. No way was she two faced like some of the others in the group.

Ok I did want to give her a big shake at one point as I knew the way she was in the end viewers would get rid of her. Where craig was cleaver and played the game good by really coming out and making everyone laugh.

Yes I thought Mary got a good reception not bad at all.

Sam needs to go!!!!!!

Caz xxx

Lily said:
Mary is a little on the weird side but i quite liked her!!!!! esp when she looked like her out of the film The Ring LOL

Sam is proper doin my head in, no sence of humour at all!!!

So did Mary get a good reception then?

Amanda

Mary got a good reception a few boo's but not many i think she has a bit of a crush on Science

Latest posts

Back