Crazy Color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leezerss

Reaction score
I’m looking to do my client pink. First of all, she’s a 8/3 (wella) will the Pinkissimo come out or does it need to be an almost white blonde?
Is there a way to dilute the colour also so it doesn’t come out a HOT pink?

I’m looking to do my client pink. First of all, she’s a 8/3 (wella) will the Pinkissimo come out or does it need to be an almost white blonde?

IMG_8152.JPG
I’m hoping for this sort of pink, bright but not too bright if that makes sense haha

Yes you can dilute it with conditioner, treatment mask, or even olaplex no2. You can put it over the 8/3 but obviously it won't be as light as the picture. Do a strand test first.

Yes you can dilute it with conditioner, treatment mask, or even olaplex no2. You can put it over the 8/3 but obviously it won't be as light as the picture. Do a strand test first.

Thank you. We’re having no luck getting to a nice blonde and it needs a good break because it’s starting to feel over processed so was going to try pink for a bit.

If it’s over processed there’s a good chance the colour won’t take well to the ends and it may end up patchy. Also, be sure to advise her to use a sulphate free shampoo and a conditioner specifically for coloured hair to make the colour last longer as normal shampoos will wash it out in no time if the hair is damaged.

If it’s over processed there’s a good chance the colour won’t take well to the ends and it may end up patchy. Also, be sure to advise her to use a sulphate free shampoo and a conditioner specifically for coloured hair to make the colour last longer as normal shampoos will wash it out in no time if the hair is damaged.

I’ve only bleached it twice but because it’s finer hair it needs a break. I’ll do a strand test first to see how it takes. She fancies pink and i thought crazy color would be an idea because it’s also conditioning

I’ve only bleached it twice but because it’s finer hair it needs a break. I’ll do a strand test first to see how it takes. She fancies pink and i thought crazy color would be an idea because it’s also conditioning
You could always add it into a reconstructing mask and apply it. I would then retail her a leave in conditioner spray, and use that instead of a regular surface conditioner. Because colours like crazy colour sits on the outside of the hair, in the same place as a surface conditioner, there's a higher chance she'll loose the colour quicker, because the surface of the hair can only take so much, and the conditioner will probably push the colour out.

You could always add it into a reconstructing mask and apply it. I would then retail her a leave in conditioner spray, and use that instead of a regular surface conditioner. Because colours like crazy colour sits on the outside of the hair, in the same place as a surface conditioner, there's a higher chance she'll loose the colour quicker, because the surface of the hair can only take so much, and the conditioner will probably push the colour out.

Thanks for your help! Yeah that’s a good idea about the reconstructing mask. I’ve explained to her she’ll only get a few washes out the pink before having to redo

Latest posts

Back