Crazy colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I right in saying, for reds use crazy colour and blue/purples use directions? :D

Dark tulip is a nice colour i believe that's a la riche colour. Id say the directions have a nicer colour range in blue and purple.

Also fudge have some lovely purples. But id go one darker with fudge colours. Their chart i find is slightly lighter that advertised x

Oh yes auto correct made me look stooopid

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Dark tulip is a nice colour i believe that's a la riche colour. Id say the directions have a nicer colour range in blue and purple.

Also fudge have some lovely purples. But id go one darker with fudge colours. Their chart i find is slightly lighter that advertised x

Oh yes auto correct made me look stooopid

Ah okay thanks, i'm looking for a bright purple as opposed to a deep one but i'll have a good look at their colours in a min :)

I've had a bright purple with la riche x it was very very bright. X

So am I right in saying, for reds use crazy colour and blue/purples use directions? :D

Basically yes. Directions does good reds too but Fire is the most longest lasting ive found although it does fade to hot pink, can always correct that by mixing a bit of orange in though.

Me Again! lol

Just out of interest, has anyone tried the Affinage Colour Dynamics or The Hotshotz?

I've used the Cool white and the Orange Fizz in dynamics but never tried and blues/reds/purples...

I can't imagine they'd be much different the crazy colour or directions, but the orange fizz lasted agessss on a clients hair i used it on...

They also come in 250ml pumps and 80ml retails...which would be handy as i retail semi's to my clients when they have them :)

I would really like to try them but the only thing putting me off is the price. 80ml pot of directions is from £3- £5, 100ml crazy colour same price. Found a lil review here, non professional forum but all the people on here dye their hair mental colours all the time Affinage - Colour Dynamics - Forums - HairCrazy.info
From the reviews the colour seems long lasting which is always a bonus! I get fed up with having to redye my blue/pink every week or two.

I would really like to try them but the only thing putting me off is the price. 80ml pot of directions is from £3- £5, 100ml crazy colour same price. Found a lil review here, non professional forum but all the people on here dye their hair mental colours all the time Affinage - Colour Dynamics - Forums - HairCrazy.info
From the reviews the colour seems long lasting which is always a bonus! I get fed up with having to redye my blue/pink every week or two.

Ohh thanks for that! very interesting to read :)

Just wondering why you said the price puts you off trying them...as a 80ml tube of colour dynamics is also £3-5, and you can get a 250ml for £10/11 too which is much better value!

I pay £6 for 3 crazy colour :)

I used to use vermillion red & coral red mixed together to make a lovely orangey red :) on top ofna full head bleach. used to dye mine every week for 8 months & it was a buggar to get out!nEnded up shaving all my hair off grade 2 cos the crazy colour had pretty much stained my hair and no bleach would get it out ): xx

Latest posts

Back