Crazy'n'Creative's absence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
My dear Chicha Caroline wont be online for a while (time unknown!!), her PC has broken. She told me to let people know, as she's missing everyone, bless.

:rolleyes: ;) :p

xxlaylaxx

give her our love!!! she was a riot at ExCeL!!! :rolleyes: :oops: ;)

she was more then a riot she is ace bless i miss her already
it was so nice meeting all the people from here its nice to put faces to names

love faye xxxxxxxxx

Will do Samantha!!

She might be coming to the manchester show :D

I miss her :( She's my agony aunt...and Im lumbering my probs on poor old Nicola at the moment!! Bless her!! :oops:

Awww so many aunty's iv gained from her... :rolleyes: and i love yah all ;)

xxlaylaxx

wat about me i help with your problems aswell ............

lol
love faye x

LayStar said:
Will do Samantha!!

She might be coming to the manchester show :D

I miss her :( She's my agony aunt...and Im lumbering my probs on poor old Nicola at the moment!! Bless her!! :oops:

Awww so many aunty's iv gained from here... :rolleyes: and i love yah all ;)

xxlaylaxx

WHAT THE MEEP?!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOPS!! lol pressedwrong button

Yip Yip faye baby ur great agony aunt too lol...

...I must be the most depressed 18 yr old there is if i have a gizillion agony aunts..LMAO

xxlaylaxx

her computer will be fixed in a few days :twisted: and she donesnt know what to do with evenings now :aww: :rolleyes: she is having serious withdraw symptoms :( ,but she is finding it a little easier now as she has her mrs handtrainer to play with and her metro powders arrived a couple of days ago :D .

miss you mate :rainbow:

We miss her.......... lets hope she gets back online soon............
If I know her right, she will have practiced like mad on the trainer and we will see some kick ass nails................
Hurry back we miss ya babe xxxxxxxx

love Ruth xxxxxxx

hey layla i dont mind honey your welcome :oops:
i think i could do with my pc packing up for a bit then i might get on with some practise :? (that would just be sods law if that happened now wouldnt it :shock: )
nickki jonesx :D

well i had to come round my mates to borrow his pc because i have got serious withdrawal symtoms from this site!!!!!! :shock:

Hopefully a couple of days and my computer should be back home (fingers crossed ) :rolleyes:

But hey i am doing loads of practice gigi and i'm very pleased with the results :thumbsup: :salute:

And i have also booked on my master classes :D first one is sept 30th with jane cooke can't wait for that.

Miss ya all loads and hope to be back soon

ps. samantha my metro powders came thanks and they rock i love em xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back