Cream tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hel2810

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've had someone enquirer about a cream tan rather than a spray. Any recommendations as I use novoutan as a spray but I don't think they do a cream, thanks xx

LA tan do a mousse that is rubbed on. Can't think what she means tell her spray tans look better [emoji4]

St tropez still do their manual tan. Ellisons stock it.
Basically you do a face and body exfoliation then rinse it off (or put them in the shower), moisture the dry areas then massage in the self tanning lotion (wearing gloves). Let it dry a bit and buff up the guide colour so it looks even to go home in.

This is what we all did before spray tans were invented!
It actually makes a nice massage type body treatment for the client.
I think it lasts longer than a spray tan personally and good for clients with respiratory issues worried about the fine spray.

St tropez used to have a video on their website on how to do it. Back in the day, a trainer came to our salon to teach the routine to all to us.

I still wonder if I should offer it again but not sure of the uptake.

Thanks girls, she's had spray tans before but has now decided she's to body conscious [emoji85] an I think she wants the full treatment! I haven't done one since college so will see if that vid is on YouTube

LDN skins do professional lotions as well as spray solutions and exfoliated etc as it's a spa tan.
Here's one of their videos

Latest posts

Back