creative at NEC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
:biggrin: hi does anyone now if creative will be at the show at the nec in April? as would love to try some ov there prep, ranges - oils and butters thanks

They should be why dont you give them a call.

I would love to know the answer to this aswell, also if Tantrick will be there, if the major brands are there then'll I'll be there and it'll be my first show! Bless!

They are normally at all the shows

Went to British Beauty at the NEC last year and most of the big names were there.

However, if you are expecting anything like Excel or Olympia, you will be deeply dissapointed. Compared to these shows, BB is very low key and small. You will find most of what you want, but everything is on a much smaller scale and I completed the whole hall (and I mean every single stand) in 1½ hours.

River

I would like to go to this as I havn't been to any shows yet and its right by me! What dates is it on there?

NatalieJ said:
I would like to go to this as I havn't been to any shows yet and its right by me! What dates is it on there?

2 - 3 April

it is on a much smaller scale, but i find that a bonus. it is excellent if you want to watch demonstrations or ask advice about new product ranges. the major ranges are all represented there and its a lot less crowded. that is a bonus to me.

I have done a search now on the British Beauty website and Creative were there last year but no-one is confirmed yet for this year. They are leaving it a bit late aren't they?

Anyway I've just hoped for the best and have booked the day off work and registered online for my ticket so will be going on 3rd April.

I might be wrong but im sure Mrs Geek said in another thread there would be no creative stand but Nimue would be there x

~shelley~ said:
I might be wrong but im sure Mrs Geek said in another thread there would be no creative stand but Nimue would be there x

Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back