Creative Bootcamp requirements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

CND EA. Essie Spokesperson
Reaction score
Is it imperative to be a grand 'Master before going to bootcamp?
thanks
Cait

The best people to ask would be sweet squared. Give them a ring on 08452106060 they should be able to give you all the info you require. Xxx

There are many requirements you must have before being considered as a candidate to become a CND educator.

If it is your goal to become a CND Ambassador, then best to do things the right way and write to Your CND distributor and make your intentions known ... They will tell you the requirements you need to be able to start your journey.x

If you are one day going to be teaching Grand Masters yourself then it kind of follows that you would have to have that qualification ... Wouldn't you agree?

There are many requirements you must have before being considered as a candidate to become a CND educator.

If it is your goal to become a CND Ambassador, then best to do things the right way and write to Your CND distributor and make your intentions known ... They will tell you the requirements you need to be able to start your journey.x

If you are one day going to be teaching Grand Masters yourself then it kind of follows that you would have to have that qualification ... Wouldn't you agree?

Yes.. you are right, of course you are! sigh...... ;)x
They are doing a bootcamp in germany only (as apparently there is now no official trainer in Austria) I have to apply as they are only taking 16 people. I am not sure of my chances to be honest as I contacted Maha and they were over enthusiastic as they really want a trainer in Austria.So I thought wow ?! maybe I do have a chance? I think I am going to apply nonetheless as I believe a record of interest would be a good thing anyway and it gets me motivated :) Perhaps then they would consider me for the Grandmasters.
My biggest fear is the German, although Im good Im not very good at reading the technical language (well remembering it anyhow!) I also havent done L&P since I learned 'nails' so I am feeling VERY insecure about that and also to be honest with being on maternity and paying staff (my) salary Im broke so in order to invest I really need to know that it is a sure investment and that I would see a return on this investment.
Sigh...... OK two steps forward one step back..you are right as always lovely geeg ...learn to walk before you can run and all that :rolleyes:
thanks
Cait xx

The best people to ask would be sweet squared. Give them a ring on 08452106060 they should be able to give you all the info you require. Xxx
thanks busy bee:hug: - but Im based in Austria so unfortunately I cant use their wonderful services :(

Latest posts

Back