Creative conversion course - please help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
Im wanting to do a conversion to CND L&P, and poss Brisa (depending on cost), however, travelling during the week is near enough impossible for me due to getting kids to school etc, and i dont drive!!:cry:

So, Im wanting to know if its possible to have a 121 induction course in my home salon in Doncaster??? Or do CNd do a conversion course on a Sunday?

I have emailed designer nails a couple of times, and tried to call them, but i never get an answer!!!:rolleyes: :irked:

Please please please can somebody enlighten me????:green:

Hi,

Not sure about this and your best bet would probably be to give them a call and speak with them direct.

What number have you been calling ?

River

Thanks for your reply - just had a call from them, they ve answered my Qs.:)

Fantastic !!

Can they help you with a 1-2-1 ?

River

No, unfortunately not!! And there s no weekend training courses yet, either. Really peeved cos I would really like to convert, but its just not possible for me to get to leeds!:irked:

I'm sure I have heard of Amanda Fontanarossa (sp?) AKA Mandini doing one-to-one in a geeks salon before, although its probably more expensive.

I guess if there were several people to train in one place it would make sense for all. I know Pamaela Rohlf (Maidenhaed academy) hasn't done but told me she would consider it if it made sense for all and was worthwhile

Zingara said:
I'm sure I have heard of Amanda Fontanarossa (sp?) AKA Mandini doing one-to-one in a geeks salon before, although its probably more expensive.

I guess if there were several people to train in one place it would make sense for all. I know Pamaela Rohlf (Maidenhaed academy) hasn't done but told me she would consider it if it made sense for all and was worthwhile

They said they would do it if there was 3 or more staff to train, but its just me!:cry:

Latest posts

Back