creative flashpoint nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

At olympia on saturday I bought creative's flashpoint set which was lounched at the show,what do you think of the colours?
Did anyone else get this from the show?

How would you display it in your salon?

Many Thanks! :hug:

ooh i havent seen that collection yet , can you post a pic on your photobucket account and let us see it ?
what sort of colours are they ?

I'd love to have a look at the colours too, please!!!!! x

ooh i havent seen that collection yet , can you post a pic on your photobucket account and let us see it ?

They are pinks, very summery! Creative sent out a news letter brochure thingy last month, and they were advertised in there - I am looking for mine so I can scan the pic but I think I've chucked it, sorry!

Hi All!

Thank you for all your answers so fare,I'll try and put some pictures up sometime later or tomorrow as i'm at my mum and dad's at the moment as my brother is here because of his work.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Hi!Here is a pic of the flashpoint polishs and the box there came in how would you display them in your salon

th_2007-05-22001.jpg

Any Advice would be very grateful.

Hi!Here is a pic of the flashpoint polishs and the box there came in how would you display them in your salon

th_2007-05-22001.jpg

Any Advice would be very grateful.

id put them on a shelf!

... or polish rack!!

definately wouldnt hide them fab colours away in a drawer sarah!! xx

Put them somewhere your clients will see them and tell them about your new colours.
Wear them yourself if you can to promote them.

ooh they look fab , might have to indulge if i get to creative this week , if i were you i would put them on the shel with the box , have you got a shelf behind where you sit , so your client can see em ???
and you are getting very good at posting pics !!! well done , :green:

Morning All!

Thank you for all your kind advice I'm very grateful.

ooh they look fab , might have to indulge if i get to creative this week , if i were you i would put them on the shel with the box , have you got a shelf behind where you sit , so your client can see em ???
and you are getting very good at posting pics !!! well done , :green:
I have a fireplace behind me so I could put them on there with the box behind the fab colours.

Thanks Again! :hug:

I just wanted to say, I had the Flash Point enamels delivered yesterday and they are GORGEOUS. I know that they are going to be so popular, esp on toes, if you haven't bought them already, WHY NOT :lol:

Latest posts

Back