Creative foundation & condition of natural nails when attending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi All!

Could anyone tell me what my own nails have to be like when I go on my creative L&P course in January?

I know i have to remove any enhancements i have on.

I have been applying L&P tip & overlays on my own nails for over 2 years with only a 2wk break about 16 months ago! (Had decorating to do!)

My nails are in an ok condition as i've removed my enhancements a week ago. They're not perfect, but they are not weak, ridged, overfiled or anything.

The problem is i'm going to a Ball in 3wks time and i want to wear my nails, feels really wierd without them on. Will it be ok for me to replace my enhancements this weekend and then remove them after the ball & leave them off for 4 wks leading up to my course (Jan 8th), or can I keep them over xmas & take them off a week before i go?!??

Any help would be appreciated, let's face it a girl needs her talons on!:D

Sure .. continue to enjoy wearing your nails ... and taking care of them .... the'll be fine for your course.

geeg said:
Sure .. continue to enjoy wearing your nails ... and taking care of them .... the'll be fine for your course.
Ive just had the 1st 3 days of my foundation course & loads of the girls had only had there extensions taken off the day before & they were fine xx

Thanks for that Geeg, I had this feeling that they had to be in tip top pristine untouched, total virgin type nails!!! I'm getting my glitter tips back on tomorrow!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaa!:D

Hi Shelly,

How'd it go? What did you have to do in the evenings?

I ask that because my course is in Nottingham & i live about 45 - 50 miles away and wondered if i ought to book a hotel or something?

XX

hi bev my names claire i just done my 1st 3 days in bridgend takes me 1hr 15 mins to get there.there is a lot of homework,but i found it harder cos i got 2 little ones and by the timei'd put them to bed i was starting it late.the 1st nite we read manual and finished off nails on trainer,second nite manual again and set of 5 nails on trainer.try and start nice and early as soon as youve had a rest and some tea:rolleyes: .like i said i would have found it easier if the kids hadn't been there wanting my atention:eek: love claire k xxx

Bev Rose said:
Hi Shelly,

How'd it go? What did you have to do in the evenings?

I ask that because my course is in Nottingham & i live about 45 - 50 miles away and wondered if i ought to book a hotel or something?

XX

Hi Bev,

Don't know if the homework differs slightly in diferent locations, I suppose it depends on how much gets covered during the day. On my second day, we did each others non dominant hand and for homework we had to do our own other hand + more manual reading for a small written test the following day.I was 45 mins travel from my course. I would suggest takeaways for dinner lol!!

I had my enhancements removed just over a week before the course - some of the others left it until the day before.
good luck!!

Latest posts

Back