creative help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
Hey all,
was hoping you could help me. I have FINALLY decided to do a creative foundation course to start me off on my career of being a Nail Tech.

I wondered if anyone could tell me how much the course actually costs, i know it is £595 ext VAT, and also roughly how much the products are to buy, Im looking at L and P BTW. Also, what do they mean when they say you get a professional kit? is that brushes, products, files, buffers etc, or do i have to have these before i start the course. Oh, and just one more thing, where do you by a smart uniform? as i'm doing this independently i am guessing i will have to access getting the uniform independently too! Just wondered the best place to do so.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope you can help me, it seems that everytime i get a min to call creative, they are engaged, unless i'm being stupid and calling the wrong number.

Thanks once again peeps.

Hiya ..I am not sure but i think you get the uniform with the course...? I'd ring designer nails to be sure. As for the kit i think you do get brush tips etc...enough to start recouping your money anyway. Its a fab course..i did the Brisa foundation and loved it....then it was only 4 days and not 5.

Best of luck xx

Yes you do get the uniform now with the foundation course, think it is only prep stuff you would have to buy and that you can get on the day from the one stop nails shop or order in from Leeds beforehand. Tools come as part of the kit as well but not sure exactly which ones. I am sure one of the educators can give you a full listing though.

Enjoy

OHHHH that was the other thing i wanted to ask, are these days in the week, evenings or weekend? i need to know if i need to save my holiday for work.

Thanks for the help tho, it just seems that everytime i call i can never get through!!!

EAch academy is different where are you thinking of doing your training?

super, thanks for that. When you say prep stuff do you mean scrub fresh etc??

scattyfox said:
Yes you do get the uniform now with the foundation course, think it is only prep stuff you would have to buy and that you can get on the day from the one stop nails shop or order in from Leeds beforehand. Tools come as part of the kit as well but not sure exactly which ones. I am sure one of the educators can give you a full listing though.

Enjoy

sailsbury i think is the nearest to me, or maidenhead. kinda equidistant really. how do mean scatty?

scattyfox said:
EAch academy is different where are you thinking of doing your training?

Hey, just finished the l & p foundation course myself and found it FAB! Course works out at £700 inc vat, but is great value considering the kit you get and great training. The kit includes everything you need to get yourself going; brush, files, powder, liquid, dappen dishes, tools, oil, and a few extras. You also recieve a great creative uniform upon completion-black/white tunic and matching pants! Also included in your course is a nail trainer to do homework/practice on, which is worth £120 and you can always sell this after you have qualified to get some of your cash back. Hope this helps, and yes I think you may well be calling the wrong line. Direct line to creative is 01132750433

All oyu have to do now is save up and book!

Hi Amy, you have made a good choice. The price of the course includes all that you need for L&P, small Scrubfresh, CoolBlue, files, pushie, brush etc and uniform, training hand and various tips. IMO it is very good value and the training is the best.

Oh guys thank you for the help! it is much appreciated! I am drawing up a business plan to give to my parents, and want to be very acurate with figures and stuff. Just one more Q, how much are supplies when you buy them? eg monomer (sp??) and the powder??

Your all fantastic

You also get the CND catalogue and you will be able to get all the prices from there. Good luck with the business plan.

going to need it!! I want to get an intrest free loan from the parents, eek!

Deanina said:
You also get the CND catalogue and you will be able to get all the prices from there. Good luck with the business plan.

Best thing is to buy at the shows when there are special offers on then you get powders & monomers at reduced rates as a package.

Well worth it.

amyuk said:
Oh guys thank you for the help! it is much appreciated! I am drawing up a business plan to give to my parents, and want to be very acurate with figures and stuff. Just one more Q, how much are supplies when you buy them? eg monomer (sp??) and the powder??

Your all fantastic

We tend not to put prices on here as some people dont like it....but i dont see why someone cant send you a pm with some prices...just had a look for my book for you but cant lay my hands on it at mo....will have another look and if i find it i will pm the prices to you. xxxx

OHH money saving tips! i like that. always up for a good bargin. thanks hun. you guys are great

scattyfox said:
Best thing is to buy at the shows when there are special offers on then you get powders & monomers at reduced rates as a package.

Well worth it.

aw thanks, your a star! Will make it much easier to convince mum if i know all the prices (and offer to give her discount!!!!)
Your great thanks hun.

NailStyle said:
We tend not to put prices on here as some people dont like it....but i dont see why someone cant send you a pm with some prices...just had a look for my book for you but cant lay my hands on it at mo....will have another look and if i find it i will pm the prices to you. xxxx

scattyfox said:

Well worth it.

I would love to go to the shows and expos but living down the bottom of the country I would have to make a w/end of it and that would leave me less money to spend. I think I need to set myself a target and start a fund to enable me to go to one in 12 months time.

NailStyle said:
We tend not to put prices on here as some people dont like it....

I didn't know that. Why's that then?

I think some people see it as sort of advertising...???? so i thought i would be less likely to offend by sending as a pm instead. xxx

Exactly right Nailstyle!!

Latest posts

Back