Creative Kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi, I had a letter from Creative today confirming my conversion course on 1st Nov. attached to the letter is a list of products to compliment my course kit. I assume that these are optional extras but wondered if i really needed any of these things?

Cool Blue
Acid Free Primer
Gelbond
Velocity 360 tray
cuticle remover
stickey/shiney/speedey
solar oil (20 pk) assume this is for retail?
tip remover
abrasive sampler

Most of the other things on the list ie paper roll, cotton squares etc i already have. I didnt know if the kit comes with any of these things and these are just larger?

Thanks in advance xx

is there a one stop nail shop around the academy where your going for your conversion? if so you could just pop in and buy what you actually need on the day , alternatively just give them a bell at the academy and ask.

Aspirations said:
Hi, I had a letter from Creative today confirming my conversion course on 1st Nov. attached to the letter is a list of products to compliment my course kit. I assume that these are optional extras but wondered if i really needed any of these things?

Cool Blue
Acid Free Primer
Gelbond
Velocity 360 tray
cuticle remover
stickey/shiney/speedey
solar oil (20 pk) assume this is for retail?
tip remover
abrasive sampler

Most of the other things on the list ie paper roll, cotton squares etc i already have. I didnt know if the kit comes with any of these things and these are just larger?

Thanks in advance xx
Most of the things listed come in your kit in small sizes to keep the cost of the kit reasonable.

The things listed are the things you will need to get larger sizes of at a later date. Some prefer to purchase on the day of the class, others as things run out.

The list is merely a guide to help you and it is provided for this purpose as so many students asked for it saying it would be helpful to them.

glad you bought this up, coz i've sent of for info on the conversion course, and when i saw that list I was worrid you had to get it all before, and i know that creative dont sell all of their lovley goodies to just anyone! So you can buy loads of goodies on the day? Goodie!

Latest posts

Back