Creative Masters Badge on Ebay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its alright wearing a masters badge, then someone askes wheres your certificate then?!
ebay makes me laugh

Katmoz33 said:
its alright wearing a masters badge, then someone askes wheres your certificate then?!
ebay makes me laugh
Maybe one will pop up on ebay!
You'd just need to change your name & identity a bit, and live a lie, but worth it, I think you'll agree :smack: !
Kidding!

loualarta said:
What I want to know is WHY would you want to sell it. Its an achievement. I would want to keep it whether I was still doing nails or had stopped. Its a keepsake
Mmm, could have been stolen or lost too, and a person decided to try and make a fast buck...whomever has done this has to be in or very near to the industry to even know that this would be something valuable.

she will only sell to existing masters??????????

yeah right - whats she gonna do check peoples certificates before she will send it out!! x

i had a dream the other night that i was in a shop (just any old shop) and they had a stand full of Creative badges for sale :lol: - only just remembered when i saw this thread again!

They can sell almost anything these days, or get your hands on almost anything. Thing is, is it genuine also, could be being mass produced and sold for a good profit. It's not fair. Same with products, how do you really know what your buying, if its safe???

Latest posts

Back