Creative Masters Badge on Ebay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats mine i have you know lol

only joking, why the hell would anyone want to sell their master badges for god sake, i have 3, and i wouldnt part with them, even tho i dont wear 2 of them

Very, very naughty. The seller is also selling a CND Nail tech badge in addition to the Master's badge.

Some people have no scruples.

Peter Pan said:
thats mine i have you know lol

only joking, why the hell would anyone want to sell their master badges for god sake, i have 3, and i wouldnt part with them, even tho i dont wear 2 of them

PMSL now whos bragging hunny :lol: :hug:

People will sell any thing to make a quick buck

I thought the Master Badges were more ornate.. is this like the real thing then?

I am going to wait and earn my own, much more rewarding I think!!

Nail FX said:
I thought the Master Badges were more ornate.. is this like the real thing then?
heres a pic of the other master badge jen - i have 2 of these, a gold coloured one and a silver coloured one, i dont know how i managed to get 2 but i have, plus i have the square one..................and NO. you cant have one :lol:

Attachments

• master badge.jpg
    master badge.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 74
Peter Pan said:
heres a pic of the other master badge jen - i have 2 of these, a gold coloured one and a silver coloured one, i dont know how i managed to get 2 but i have, plus i have the square one..................and NO. you cant have one :lol:

Well one day I will earn my own... well hopefully I will lol!!!

BUT if they stop making these badges like I have heard they have .. then I will come asking for one of your 'spare' ones ;)

Peter Pan said:
..................and NO. you cant have one :lol:
Dammit...lol
Well whoever does buy it will always know that they're a fraud, and that's never going to feel as great as actually earning the badge.

What I want to know is WHY would you want to sell it. Its an achievement. I would want to keep it whether I was still doing nails or had stopped. Its a keepsake

Easy come ..... easy go? :lol:

<~~~~~ runs and hides from Creative Masters

Its the people who buy these things that worry me even more than the people who sell it - unless of course they are only replacing one they lost or something. but even so:irked:

Theres another for sale on there now with the dangly c

Well if you've lost one theres another place you can get one, good old ebay.

Why not just buy it and keep it as a spare ?

I agree with what satisfaction does anybody get out of wearing this if they are not a master!

I am sure only an existing master would buy this but would it be cheaper to buy it direct from Hyperion if you are already a master? Perhaps an existing master can enlighten us.

If you lose your Creative badge, you can always get another from Hyperion.

I think the buyer of a badge of e-bay is even sadder than the seller.

Hi All
I'm slightly confused, I achieved my masters back in Dec 05, but never recieved a badge from Creative, have I been forgotten? :-(

Call Creative Nina - I am sure they will send you a badge if you qualified.

Latest posts

Back