Creative Nail Design .. CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
does anyone know if the Creative Nails in Scotland accept the ILA?
just wondered if they accepted the Individual Learning Account coz that would be £200 towards the total cost and help me out tremendously...

thanx to anyone that can help

Pxx

just wondered if they accepted the Individual Learning Account coz that would be £200 towards the total cost and help me out tremendously...

Pxx

Phone up The Fingertips Centre tomorrow on 0131 333 3180. Heather will answer all your questions Hun))):D

I believe they do! check to make sure 0131 3333180

Let me know how you get on pls xx

Pxx

Hi There, at the moment we don't accept ILA funding but hopefully in the near future we will be.

In the mean time, good place to look for funding for the CND courses is either Princes Trust or Business Gateway - PT has helped alot of people out with our courses.

HTH's

Interesting thread!

Heather, do you know roughly when CND are going to start accepting ILA towards course fees? Or is it just an idea at the moment?

I'm hoping to start the Foundation course at the end of June but i doubt i'd qualify for help from The PT as although i'm unemployed, i'm over 25 & in education :(

We have started the ball rolling but as it is a goverment ageny it could take some time.

You could also try your local council or the job centre as they have also helped out a few people that wanted to do the Foundation Course.

HTH's

xx

Latest posts

Back