Creative Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadence

Reaction score
Everyone gives them glowing reports! Are they really that good? I have been advised to go with them.. but am worried that their sculptured nails will be too complicated!!

why do think they'd be to complicated? I've never trained with creative myself but everybody that has recommends it so i think that says it all. Basically sculpting is sculpting, I don't see why creative would be anymore complicated than any other system. It might be a pick tricky to get the hang of but all nail systems take alot of practice.

As far as I understand, you will learn tipping in the foundation stage and then sculpting is taught later at a Master Class.

As Bernadette says, Creative sculpting techniques are no more complicated than anyone elses - no one makes you sculpt rather than tip. Some nail shapes are better sculpted but mostly it is your choice.

I learned with creative last april and did tipping, went back a few months later and learned sculpting. Our very own Mr geek has a very good tutorial on here for sculpting technics and it is crystal clear, sorry i don't know the link but I sugest you take a look, most peeps are sugesting creative to you because their foundation course is so comprensive in what it covers and the support is truly never ending, you can always call them and they always have time for you, never rush you, and have never said I don't know the answer to that.

The best advice I can offer is to look at ALL the nail companies and their training course.

Sculpting is an art to master whether with Creative, EZflow, NSI etc...
You must chose the course that suits you. It would be wrong to just follow others blindly...make an informed choice..get all the brochures and have a good old read!!

Good Luck to you!! :hug:

Hi,

Ive recently just changed from creative to cesars secret, I find cesars secret product fab, I do like creative, but I prefer cesars I love working with the product and my customers love it too. The website www.naughtynail.co.uk. Have a look !!!!!!

Cheers

:smack:

wondernail said:
The best advice I can offer is to look at ALL the nail companies and their training course.

Sculpting is an art to master whether with Creative, EZflow, NSI etc...
You must chose the course that suits you. It would be wrong to just follow others blindly...make an informed choice..get all the brochures and have a good old read!!

Good Luck to you!! :hug:

so true Angela, I would say use creative as your template and see how others measure up, remember to see what is encluded in the course, ie, what equipment you get, some courses you have to buy everything and when you tot it up thats a lot of extra's. Also what is their attetude to your long term goals, i looked at training with another firm but their attetude to air brush art work, witch i love:wink2: was very negative.

Have a look at Sassy's great article on choosing the right training for YOU!...here is a linkhttp://www.thenailgeek.com/articles/27430-answer-most-faq-training-should-i-choose.html

I trained with creative and we could choose tips or sculpts, at the time I did sculpts I found it quicker and I prefered the way acrylic moved on foils than tips, now I use tips as I feel they are stronger. The reason I trained with Creative was because it is such a well respected name that clients know.
I have used other brands but feel Creative products move easier and give you abit more time to play about before setting which is needed when you are training.

:)

Latest posts

Back