Creative purchases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!
I placed a massive order with Ellison's (nearly £400), yesterday to double up on my products ready for starting in the salon in December.
Well, there was a number of products I couldn't get as they were out of stock. Will I be able to gyet things from Leeds when I go? Or would it be best to keep trying Ellison's? It's things that I really can't be without so need to have some kinda guarentee:rolleyes:

None of the subs carry as much as the main supplier Sweet Squared ... If you need things, then I would order what you couldn't get from Ellisons and either pick it up in Leeds if you are coming to the demos or have it sent to you.

You will be able to get what ever they have in stock,
however you can phone leeds and tell them what you want and they usually bag it all up for you ready to collect when you get there,
that way you will know what else you need to order if there is anything that they do not have in stock hth

Thats great thanks, Was a bit concerned about ordering from Sweet Squared as I have no product codes for them. Will phone and get it either when I get there or have it sent. Probably sent as I am nervous about going it alone to Leeds! lol

Thats great thanks, Was a bit concerned about ordering from Sweet Squared as I have no product codes for them. Will phone and get it either when I get there or have it sent. Probably sent as I am nervous about going it alone to Leeds! lol

It is preferable to have the codes but not necessary as the customer care brigade can search the products either way.

I haven't got an old hyperion catalogue so don't have anyway to know the codes.
Its not loads of thiings I need. Product remover, cutical remover, clear powder and some more bits. Will phone and explain that I have no numbers. Thanks for the help xx

Perfect clear 03080 0.8 oz
03082 3.7 oz
03084 16 oz
03085 32 oz

cuticle remover 07050 6oz
product remover 06601 8 oz
06602 32 oz
what other numbers do you need hun

Perfect clear 03080 0.8 oz
03082 3.7 oz
03084 16 oz
03085 32 oz

cuticle remover 07050 6oz
product remover 06601 8 oz
06602 32 oz
what other numbers do you need hun

ahhhh...dont you just love this place....:hug:

i have ordered from sweet squared,
it doesnt matter that you dont have the codes
you say what you want, you say the size or the approx cost they will find it for you!!!
samantha did my order for me, i was soo chuffed!!!
i could hardly hear her on the phone, as the salon was soo busy, and i had a client waiting, but i would loved to have had a chat!!

just order from them it was all in stock and dispatched as soon as!!!

Latest posts

Back