Creative spa and pedicure induction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
I'm booked on the creative spa and pedicure course for October (no stopping me now!) and have just received the details on what I need to take. So for all the people who have done this course please could you help me and let me know what I really need to take and what items are best to get i.e maincure bowls, do I need aromatherapy mitts? etc, etc
Thank you
xxxxxxxxxx

I would say take everything that is on the list, but also take a couple of flannels. These weren't listed when I did my course but we needed to use them.

Enjoy your course Sweetie, it is a fabulous day xx

Hi,

You need to take a decent sized bowl like a washing up bowl. We all turned up with shell manicure dish type things and they were of no use whatsoever!

Have fun - it's a great day :)

When i did mine I got what wa on the list (ie callus remover, mani. tools, mani bowl etc) you need loads of towels about 6 and some flannels. I got mine from Asda really good quality and very reasonable.

On my course they had washing up bowls and spa baths so it might be worth calling your acadamy to see if you need to bring one. You'll have loads to carry home so dont need anything extra to carry.

Good luck on the day I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back