Creative???? training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to contact Creative as I would like to do a Beginners course with them but have been unable to get through. If anybody knows of where I can go for training in Bristol I'd be really grateful.

Hi, I've just finished college in Bristol and want to take a skill building course with Creative too. When I first enquired a few weeks ago HQ were still open and they said it was either Salisbury or Bridgend, the Bristol one at Redwood Lodge Hotel in Failand was not going at the moment at the tutor was off sick for a couple of months after an operation. This would obviously have been my first choice but I rang Salisbury and they were not answering any of the phones. I think by reading other threads that there are problems at the mo. :cry: Second choice is NSI who will travel to your home, at a price of course, but could share the cost with someone else. I have a days tutorial booked in for September with a friend from College.

HTH:hug:

since it looks like it's 3 of us in Bristol, fancy teaming up for this??
Jules

since it looks like it's 3 of us in Bristol, fancy teaming up for this??
Jules
Hi, Jules,

Can't remember if you said you have had any training at all? I've just done 36 weeks with the Health & Beauty College on the Downs so looking further to hone my skills, so to speak! :) The £250 is for a 1 to 1 but I am sharing with a colleague to take it to £125 each. Another colleague wanted to do it as well but then I think it's not actually a 1 to 1. Perhaps you and the other lady from Kingswood could get together? NSI do all sorts of courses. I have their number if you want it? They are based in Manchester so I think the money they are charging is really good as the tutor comes down over night.

Any thoughts? :hug:

Latest posts

Back