Creative???? training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

LEIGH73

Reaction score
I am looking for a one to one course with Creative and cannot contact anyone! Any news or anyone know any companies that can do an advanced one to one in/nr London?

Zephy

Reaction score

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
PM Ruth.....NailsinLondon1 geek.

Retired

Reaction score
Hi, you'll find it difficult to get hold of Creative Academy at the mo as HQ have shut down. You can try NSI Nails. They do 1:1's at home, travelling from Manchester, but costs around £250. You could cut the cost down by sharing with a friend who might like to do it as well?

Hope this helps.

Scratchers

Reaction score
some of the creative acadamy's are independant like our one here so training hasn't been affected try ruth and also Liza Smith is fab she is in kent xx

Susie H

Reaction score
Nails of London 1. one stop shop Milton Keynes and their is one in Birmingham the name of which has completely escaped me :lol: but all of these do creative 121 with top comp winners running the show. I have had training with creative and NSI and have to say that both are very good but I feel that creative have the edge when it comes to back up after the training is finished but that may be because I love air brush art and creative are enthusiastic where NSI think its tacky:irked::lol: so I'm a little biased:lol:

angel fingers

Reaction score
Nails of London 1. one stop shop Milton Keynes and their is one in Birmingham the name of which has completely escaped me :lol: but all of these do creative 121 with top comp winners running the show. I have had training with creative and NSI and have to say that both are very good but I feel that creative have the edge when it comes to back up after the training is finished but that may be because I love air brush art and creative are enthusiastic where NSI think its tacky:irked::lol: so I'm a little biased:lol:
are you thinking of marco benito susie ?
if so, he is not currently teaching for creative.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
are you thinking of marco benito susie ?
if so, he is not currently teaching for creative.
Marian Manley (sp) as far as I know is doing the Spa training in Birmingham.
She also covers Ludlow.
HTH

carlabarbie

Reaction score
Birmingham - do you mean Ellisons? Marianne Manley was teaching the Creative Foundation there back in March time...

Tiger Jay

Reaction score

Emma Lou

Reaction score
Georgie Smedley is an Ezflow Master Educator who is absolutely fabulous! You contact her and i know she will be more than happy to help!!

She is based in Enfield: Google her, her profile is fab :)

x x x

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
Georgie Smedley is an Ezflow Master Educator who is absolutely fabulous! You contact her and i know she will be more than happy to help!!

She's also a member of this site so it's possible to send her a private message :green:

Viks

Reaction score
Is there any Creative training Cheshire way? Im trained with NSI but would love to do some Creative too after what I have read on this site x

nicky's nails

Reaction score
there is a creative academy in manchester hunny, debbie easter is a geek on here, pm her she'll point you in right direction hun xxxxx

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Why has Creative HQ shut down?

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Why has Creative HQ shut down?
they haven't...Hyperion Group have...and we havent been told why as yet....do a search on Hyperion Closed and all should come clear. x

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
her telephone number when phoning on a land line will sent u directly to her is 0845 3300840

x x x

july

Reaction score
I'm too trying to get hold of Creative training but no luck. does anybody know how can I get training in Bristol or Sputh West?
Jules

CatsClaws

Reaction score
I've been trying to contact Creative as I would like to do a Beginners course with them but have been unable to get through. If anybody knows of where I can go for training in Bristol I'd be really grateful.

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Marian Manley (sp) as far as I know is doing the Spa training in Birmingham.
She also covers Ludlow.
HTH
I'm too trying to get hold of Creative training but no luck. does anybody know how can I get training in Bristol or Sputh West?
Jules
I've been trying to contact Creative as I would like to do a Beginners course with them but have been unable to get through. If anybody knows of where I can go for training in Bristol I'd be really grateful.

Excuse my geography but CND Acadamies for Wales and the South West are Brirmingham , Ludlow and Bridgend.

As you can see from an earlier post Marriane Manley is currently training in Ludlow.

Princess Fluffy another geek had her training moved to Ludlow and will have a contact number for Ludlow and you can get more up to date information re courses from there. HTH

Latest posts