Creative Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Just phoned to order a spare uniform as mine has seen better days but was told at the moment i cant. They cant offer an alternative at the moment. Am gutted as did not really want to order from anywhere else.

Let's hope they resolve the problem and we can start ordering again soon.

I tried to order one yesterday as I would like to wear it to the Ladies Corporate Event that I'm doing next weeek, but was also told that they are out of stock :cry:

Not much we can do hey .........

River

do creative have uniforms ? can anyone post a picture please

I think they are bringing out new design, (I think). You can still get T shirts and Fleeces. Not the same though heh. I wanted white one, but, unless i mis-heard while eves dropping, they will no longer be an option. Of course, although rare, I could be wrong. LOL.

As long as they still do the black ones, I'm happy !! :D

I really don't like white uniforms......

River

Sorry to hijack but can anyone recommend a style of top that would suit someone wearing a size 26? Not for me of course, its for erm, a friend, yes thats it. A friend. Yes. No, really. Because I of course have a fabuloso skinny figure and usually wear -10.
Thats my story and Im sticking to it. xxx

Little Angel said:
HI

If its any good to you they do the identical uniform in inline but ob without the cnd logo.
Its a shame they arnt doing them i was going to order my staffs new ones after easter!!

http://www.inlinelondon.co.uk/productdetails.asp?id_Category=5&id_ProductGroup=116

But then again if there doing new ones they might be even nicer eh??

Thanks for the info Tracy.

I will keep this in a safe place until we know what's happening with the Creative Uniforms.

River

Karin said:
Just phoned to order a spare uniform as mine has seen better days but was told at the moment i cant. They cant offer an alternative at the moment. Am gutted as did not really want to order from anywhere else.

Let's hope they resolve the problem and we can start ordering again soon.

What size were you looking for mate??? I have a Creative Uniform sitting doing nothing at the moment. It would save me from packing it up if someone wanted it. Just a thought. Oh and it's a size 16.....:green:

CDN nail chic said:
What size were you looking for mate??? I have a Creative Uniform sitting doing nothing at the moment. It would save me from packing it up if someone wanted it. Just a thought. Oh and it's a size 16.....:green:

What colour is it and is it reasonably new ?

River

coool, i want some uniforms for my new Mc Nails venture :)

Was looking for a size 12 in black.

CDN nail chic said:

Latest posts

Back