creativenailplace.com - any problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I am fortunate enough not to be involved in this incident personally. I do feel sad for the geeks who has been so unlucky.

I actually live not far from the Stanmore area and I have driven there after an appointment with one of my clients this evening to check out this address.

Accordingly to what I saw, I can confirm that this address is a commercial property and not residential.

190 Honeypot Lane is a flooring shop.

I am unsure where the unlucky geeks can go from here, but I hope you dont feel I am too nosey by doing this.

Good luck everyone..!!

I think it was very thoughtful of you to do this and on behalf of all the folks who are in a bind with these people, I say thank you. Someone should. :hug:

Thank you Anna it was really nice of you to go out of your way for us geeks:hug:..xxxxxxx

Hi, my 30 days are up so I checked yesterday to track my order. lo and behold no website. So I went on to google and searched if anyone else was having problems, then I found this thread. In some ways, thankfully I'm not the only one.

I paid by Visa Debit...
Thank you Nessie for suggesting to get in to contact with Visa. I emailed Visa today and they basically told me that i cannot recieve chargeback from them because i haven't got a direct contract with them and that i should go through my bank. The other advice is to go to my local citizens advice bureaux.

Unfortunately for me, I can't remember if i insured my card (and I doubt it as it's still a student account - and as a student you dont really care about insurance).

My bill is not as large as some of yours but they still have my money. Today on the off chance I checked the status of my order. The link fo rthis is still active (whereas yesterday it was dead).

However, you can't get in to any other links. I want the link or copy for terms and conditions so I can hassle my bank and anyone I can think of.

If anyone has other ideas please let me know. Thanks

Hi Guys,

i have experienced a problem with creative nail place.com - i ordered online - spent £18 on a few things and they have billed me for £30 i wouldnt normally mind but what with the credit crunch etc i want to hold back on my spending a bit and £30 is quite a lot of money to me right now - i feel for you who have spend hundreds :-( anyway at work i have this thing called market safe which you have to pay for and basically you type in a business name and it gives you pretty much all the information of the people who own the business... and who the directors are and where they live etc. so anyone who lives around this area may be an idea to check it out- it is 2 guys who run it they are called Andrew Steven Flood and Craig Antony Tibbett:

Address of their Secretary is:
Taylors Secretaries LTD
Battle House
1 East Barnet Road
New Barnett
Hertfordshire
EN4 8RR

Address pf Andrew and Craig (same addy for both)

10 Purlings road
bushley
WD23 3BL

let me know if you find anything....

jen x

Thanks very much for finding that out for us all Jen

I for one will be trying to contact them there x

Hi has anyone found anything else out yet?
And can anyone tell me where i can buy a Footsie bath? Obviously not gonna get mine from creativenailplace! Luckily i paid on credit card and can at least get money back, hopefully!

Latest posts

Back