creativenailplace.com - any problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW the names are so close, I just hope that training4creativenails is ligit, so confusing with names being so similar, so I decided to contact sweet squared to check if they have trainers based in ludlow,shropshire,as thats where we have to buy our kits for college, hope they get back in touch soon :)

to be honest, i thought something dodgy was going on a little while back when i noticed everything was going 'Out of Stock' and never coming back in stock. thats a shame, they did a lovely range of product, especially their nail gems!

I hope you guys all get your products/money back swiftly, although when these things happen it normally takes forever! Good luck xx

I too subscribed to both Scratch and Professional Beauty and haven't heard anything...it appears the website has closed now too?? I keep getting Error 404 :mad: I don't know where to turn to now....I think I'll cut my losses and subscribe to scratch and professional beauty through the legitimate site like I should have done at the start. My only concern is my bank details...I wish I'd had the option to pay via paypal now. I'll keep watching this thread :irked:

Last edited:
Hi, it makes you so mad that companies can take your hard earned cash when they know they are going under. My order was only for a footsie bath and bits to make it free delivery, but earlier i subcribed to scratch through them, have received 2 copies don't know if i'll get anymore and its not worth taking them to small claims court, just hope theirs not to many of us..xx

Would it not be worth contacting Scratch to see if you are on their distribution list? I think you may well be considering you have received 2 copies already. Its worth a go :)

thanks Angie i will give them a ring..xx

Hi, I placed an order too in May and have still not received it.

My order tracking has not changed since placing the order, I have sent numerous emails following the links on their site, tried telephoning them and each time there is a technical problem on the lines and my last resort was to send a letter. To date I have not had a response from either of my attempts.

I'm now at the stage to think I've been ripped off.

I tried to email them today but got the 'Mail Delivery Failure' so I guess thats the last I'll hear about my £49!! I contacted the bank but because I paid with a debit card I haven't got as much protection as if I'd paid with my credit card - God they have made me so mad :mad:

its the company - and not the bank that have made me so mad - although the bank have narked me off too :(

that link is not a uk address though...

:irked:

Does anyone know what is going on with the creativenailplace/beautyfornails website? I placed an order with them last month, i've gone on the site to check my order and it's not coming up, nor are they answering their phones. I assume the company is no more, but does anyone know how i can claim back my money, if i can?

aha sorry girls my mistake just thought to help out as you do :confused:..thanks bagpuss i never noticed the small print at bottom ...soz

I had a recent problem like this with another company but fortunately is was just a bit of a mix up with moving premises, however I only managed to get it sorted by making contact with the registered owner of the website.

So I looked up Creative Nail Place in Who Is and here are the details I found, the company is registered to the same address (below) as the person named as the 'Admin Contact' so all you geeks who have had money taken and not heard anything since might like to contact this guy about it, it may work, you never know, the phone numbers look a bit short to me though.

Administrative Contact
=======================
ID...........: UC-78308
Name.........: Tibbett. Craig
PostAddress..: 190 Honeypot Lane
PostCode.....: HA7 1EE
PostArea.....: Stanmore, UK
Country......: UK
Phone........: +44 0 20 89 05
Fax..........: +44 0 20 89 58
Email........: [email protected]

Perhaps someone in the Stanmore area could look to see if this is a residential or business address? I had a look on Google Eart but looking at it from above it could be either.

Hmm - just did a search in Google on the address shown above and it's coming up as a Plumbing & Heating place - Strange!

Good luck with getting your money back.

Jackie

thanks for the info Jackie...I'm not sure if that's the email address I tried yesterday..I'll give it another go just now and let you all know if it comes back 'undelivered'.

I just emailed and it has been sent...fingers crossed I get some kind of response :rolleyes:

Administrative Contact
=======================
ID...........: UC-78308
Name.........: Tibbett. Craig
PostAddress..: 190 Honeypot Lane
PostCode.....: HA7 1EE
PostArea.....: Stanmore, UK
Country......: UK
Phone........: +44 0 20 89 05
Fax..........: +44 0 20 89 58
Email........: [email protected]

Perhaps someone in the Stanmore area could look to see if this is a residential or business address? I had a look on Google Eart but looking at it from above it could be either.

Hmm - just did a search in Google on the address shown above and it's coming up as a Plumbing & Heating place - Strange!

Good luck with getting your money back.

Jackie

Although I am fortunate enough not to be involved in this incident personally. I do feel sad for the geeks who has been so unlucky.

I actually live not far from the Stanmore area and I have driven there after an appointment with one of my clients this evening to check out this address.

Accordingly to what I saw, I can confirm that this address is a commercial property and not residential.

190 Honeypot Lane is a flooring shop.

I am unsure where the unlucky geeks can go from here, but I hope you dont feel I am too nosey by doing this.

Good luck everyone..!!

I unfortunately put in an order on the 11th June worth £36.00 and have yet to receive anything.
I paid with my visa debit card and so thought I would investigate if I was insured like I would have been if I had used a visa credit card. Anyway, there is a thing called 'chargeback' where after 30 days of none receipt you can claim your money back through visa debit.

So if anyone paid with a visa debit, then find the number for them and get your money back.

Good Luck !!!

I still amazes me that people can get away with taking money like that !!!

Latest posts

Back