Creative's Fabric system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Hi there, I am a CND Master Technician using the L&P system (which is really sucessful). I was considering learning Creative's Fabric system, does anyone out there use the fabric system...if so...could you let me know a few of the pro's & con's???

I was wondering if it would be an option to maybe reduce time and cost of sets of nails for clients asking for sets of nails for the 'short term' rather than the 'long term'??

I have my faithful L&P clients, but over Xmas was asked for sets of nails for 'just over Xmas'....thought Fabric maybe another string to my bow.

Also, what is the average 'cost' of materials & what is the average charge for a set of fabris enhancements? I charge £30 for perfect pink enhancements and £35 for pink & white...would it be a cheaper option for customers to choose and have the option for either fabris OR L&P???

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jenny - Nails
Notts/Derbyshire

Jenny-Nails said:
Hi there, I am a CND Master Technician using the L&P system (which is really sucessful). I was considering learning Creative's Fabric system, does anyone out there use the fabric system...if so...could you let me know a few of the pro's & con's???

I was wondering if it would be an option to maybe reduce time and cost of sets of nails for clients asking for sets of nails for the 'short term' rather than the 'long term'??

I have my faithful L&P clients, but over Xmas was asked for sets of nails for 'just over Xmas'....thought Fabric maybe another string to my bow.

Also, what is the average 'cost' of materials & what is the average charge for a set of fabris enhancements? I charge £30 for perfect pink enhancements and £35 for pink & white...would it be a cheaper option for customers to choose and have the option for either fabris OR L&P???

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jenny - Nails
Notts/Derbyshire
Well, love...........
Fabric# is the stuff, fibreglass dreams are made of..........

It's a brill system..........looks like L&P, wears just beautifully and you charge the same if not slightly more................
If you use the More Than White tip whitening liquid acrylic that you can also get from Designer nails....you can create the L&P forever french look.......But with Fibreglass or Silk.............
If you want testimonies go to the search facility and type in Fabric# and then read all the positive comments for your self........... this will be far better then just me singing it's praises............
But I can tell you now.........you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So go and get on a Fabric Course..it's another string to you bow and L&P reluctant clients will love to having a choice ...............

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back