Creatuve cuticle eraser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
So i brought some creative cuticule eraser from my nail tech a couple of weeks ago and have been using it nearly every day like she advised. I dont seem to be seeing results tho.

Am i being impatient?? How exaclty does it work??

Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks my geeky mates.
xxx

hun i use this and i find you have to leave it to "soak in" for a few seconds, it really is great stuff, hth:D

so i need to be a bit patient then. HUMPH, i hate having to be pateint.

Thanks hunny
xxx
kittenclaws said:
hun i use this and i find you have to leave it to "soak in" for a few seconds, it really is great stuff, hth:D

What reults are you hoping to get from it? By this I mean do you suffer from dry skin around your nails? If so then use together with Solar Oil for best results and use morning and evening.

oh didnt know i could do that. do i use it before or after the eraser?

I was advised to use it by my tech as i have quite tough cuticules and they are quite large as well. Think this is from years of biting:o .

Thanks hun.

geeg said:
What reults are you hoping to get from it? By this I mean do you suffer from dry skin around your nails? If so then use together with Solar Oil for best results and use morning and evening.

It really does not matter in which order you use them. Solar Oil is better at shrinking the tough thickened eponychium which is what you are incorrectly (don't worry half the world does it too) calling the cuticle.

Cuticle IS THE NON-LIVING ex foliated skin cells that build up on the actual nail plate and which has to be removed (using Cuticle eraser or Cuticle Remover) before applying enhancements or enamel.
Excerpt from 'nailclass' by gigi rouse.
PERFECT PREPARATION PREVENTS PROBLEMS

There is much confusion as to just what cuticle is. It is referred to as: True cuticle, non-living tissue, pterygium, and probably many more things, all misleading. Some think the eponychium is the cuticle. Let’s define.

Cuticle is made up of exfoliated skin cells from the folds of skin surrounding the nail unit. Cuticle is non-living. Cuticle is NOT pterygium (which is an over growth of skin cells). Cuticle is not the eponychium (which is living skin surrounding the base of the nail unit). Cuticle is not ‘true cuticle’ as opposed to false cuticle, it IS cuticle.

If the cuticle is not regularly removed or rubbed off in some way, then it will build up and stick together until it almost looks like a membrane which is growing from under the eponychium … but it is not growing and it is not living, it is just building up until such time as it is removed.

thanks for the advice guys. This has made it all a bit clearer for me.

xxx

Latest posts

Back