Crying over spilt lashes, tips or advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See that sent went better, it will only ever improve, practice makes perfect :) keep up the hard work Hun!

And p.s. I still cry sometimes when it just doesn't go right! Keep smiling :) xx

Thanks, I guess it just shows pride in my work! And to be fair if I WASNT worried when it went wrong, that would probably be saying something! Yours are beautiful.

I've done 3 sets now, and off the back of those I now have loads of people asking about it, just from seeing theirs :) I feel a bit hesitant taking on new clients at full price since I only feel confident in j curls yet lol, and of course they're not perfect.

xx

I also Have just done a Lash course yesterday and really did not feel as though i had done very well : ( I know it takes lots of practise, but i really do not know if i will ever be able to do a set in less than 2 hours, will probably take me a day!! I find it so hard gettig the co-ordination of my left hand working with my right, and as for isolating the lash's ..... well i cant see why i find that so hard, when everyone seems to be able to do it so well, perhaps it was the girl lashes i was practising on... even when i tried on false one's on a dummy head, they were hard, cos there was no give in false one's! I have to now decide do i invest in the starter kit to do more practisehttp://www.salongeek.com/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif, or do i give up as a bad job, and believe i was never gonna make a lash technician after a day's traininghttp://www.salongeek.com/images/icons/new/icon_cry.gif

No you will never make a lash technician after a days training....but thats what practise is for hun. I felt really bad that I wouldnt get it and made silly mistakes on the girl I made the OP about. I have found that I will keep on with js before I tackle Bs and Cs (on the right people). I was rubbish on the day, well I didnt get it as quickly as the others but then by the end of the day my patch test on the other girls went well. I found the practise heads really difficult becuase theyre not realistic.

Keep asking your trainer for help. Have you tried on anyone yet? Do some mates for free, who know you're training. My friend who I messed up on, I just took them all off at the end. Wilma, my trainer, told me never to go over two hours, so I dont. I dont get a full set like the girls on here, I have 30-40 so far in 2 hours. The first set looked sparse but the other two looked natural as they had less natural lashes.

I wont ramble, and I am nowhere near experienced to offer advice, I am int he same boat as you just saying keep practising, and getting constructive feedback from clients and your trainer as thats the only way you will get better xx

Latest posts

Back