Crystal Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
For the geeks that do this service, what do you all charge??? Xxx

£65 for swarovski crystals or £45 for diamontes. Takes us just over an hour to apply. Gonna be huge this summer.
xx

Sorry to Intrude !! I'm very interested as to what these look like and how applied ? Do the stones last ? Can some one upload pics please xx

Sorry to Intrude !! I'm very interested as to what these look like and how applied ? Do the stones last ? Can some one upload pics please xx

Oh yes please I'd like to c!! Xx

Me to... I can't find the swarovski crystals any where.... Where can I get these from???

I get mine from Scatter Crystals, they are the non hotfix, size ss5.
Thanks for that!!! Do you just ever do the big toe and polish on the rest? If so how much then? Also how long do you find they last? Xx

Can anyone tell me how the Swarovski crystals are applied to the nail bed? Is this done with Gel in a uv light or with some other type of glue? Thanks.:rolleyes:

Hi. Can you tell me how to apply the crystals to the nail bed. Is this done over a layer of gel and then cured in uv lamp? or are they applied with some kind of glue? Thanks.

I apply mine with shellac or gelish and they last fine. I have done a few now nd they have all lated 6 weeks. hth

i'm going to be an idiot and ask.... so you just prep the nail as if you are doing a full set of gels and then do a layer of gel, put the crystals on n then in the lamp to cure... hey presto?

I've seen these on a fellow geek today and had a go myself this afternoon - using silver lightening minx on all toes and then Swarovski elements crystals on my big toes, I stuck the crystals on with Gelbond.

Easy and very effective!

Latest posts

Back