Cubicle erecting & dismantling!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hello

I received my sienna x kit the other day which i am muchos excited about, anyway, i opened the cubicle (glad to see the case didnt have a zip as i hear they break) and we got it up after pulling a few bits, but then putting it down was a struggle!

Do any of you mobile spray tanners ever struggle to get the tent down when your packing up at someone house? You can't really ask for help lol, so is it a case of practice makes perfect?:rolleyes:

When I first got mine it took me ages, but the more you do it you kind of train it to fold down easier so you need to get it out and put it up and down a few times, you need to always fold it the same way, so if yours is the same as mine, always make sure you have the vent flap on top and that end in your hands so you are looking down on it, push it up against a wall or something and start to fold it over on top of its self (in half), then bring one hand over the other still holding onto the corners folding them and it will end up coiling its self up, I don't know if any of that makes sence but it really worked for me.

Clairex

When I first got mine it took me ages, but the more you do it you kind of train it to fold down easier so you need to get it out and put it up and down a few times, you need to always fold it the same way, so if yours is the same as mine, always make sure you have the vent flap on top and that end in your hands so you are looking down on it, push it up against a wall or something and start to fold it over on top of its self (in half), then bring one hand over the other still holding onto the corners folding them and it will end up coiling its self up, I don't know if any of that makes sence but it really worked for me.

Clairex

Hey, thanks for the advice, i will have it in front of me next time i try and do it to see if it makes sense lol!

i ve only had mine a few weeks and to start with i had great difficulty , but i sat and looked up a video online and watched it and worked it out, i've now realised it only folds one way, but i guess it like everything else you just have to practise.
x

I had mine up in my bedroom for a week as my husband was the only one who could get it down to start with and he was away, and my little girl thought it was a great wendy house for her,lol, but you do just have to practice i've got the knack now thank godness.

Latest posts

Back