Cuccio nail lacquer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They bought out some mixology colours (think they called it that) which go well over colours to give them a bit of glitter and you can layer these over each other. They are ok but wouldn't get them to start if you want some to build up. The fountain one is a sheer green shimmer so quite light and see-through on its own but under the st barts, which is a lovely blue, it looks really nice. The Vegas vixen and mayhem in Manhattan are both glitters so you could put them over a red/silver/black to give more depth or stand out. Hope that makes sense. Always easier to explain in your head than typing it out! :0)

I bought fushionista and ekecrtrick from their neon range both were really good dries quick and lasted over a week with no chipping I'm going to start buying some more from them. I also like the look of their pedicure range so I might try that next x

Someone contacts you I think to verify you. So if you set up the account today, I doubt you'll hear until Monday lovey. X

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for that :)

Miss Plum thanks, yes it does make sense. Like you suggested I think I will wait before adding the effect type colours, its good to know for the future though.

I have been doing some searches and I have seen the match maker sets. They don't appear to be available from cuccio.co.uk though, and I'm reluctant to buy from amazon or eBay (for obvious reasons) so does anyone know where I can get them in the uk?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the match makers the veneer and polish? If so you either need to call Cuccio as they don't put deals on their site or go on to The Nail Company and they are on there. Hth x

Ooh just checked& the nail company have buy one get one free on the matchmaker sets! Trying to talk myself out of it (really should wait a few weeks rather than hit the credit card) but not having much luck!

Does anyone use or know about the paraffin wax that cuccio make that doesnt need melting first but just warms up on the hands? My friend used it at a training course but I can't find it on cuccio website so emailed them but not had a reply, thanks x

Dermal wrap - it is a cream applied by brush and wrapped like paraffin wax in bags & mitts - gorgeous product and less messy than paraffin x

Ooh just checked& the nail company have buy one get one free on the matchmaker sets! Trying to talk myself out of it (really should wait a few weeks rather than hit the credit card) but not having much luck!

I got that deal from Cuccio last week, but you have to call them. The offer is brilliant! Also one of the veneer kits on there is a steal! You know what to do ;)

Dermal wrap - it is a cream applied by brush and wrapped like paraffin wax in bags & mitts - gorgeous product and less messy than paraffin x

Thank u !! Xx

Just waiting for a call back from cuccio. I have selected 12 color matchmaker sets to start with (which look close matches to my most popular Vinylux shades) plus tops & bases etc for both system.

I know its cheeky but i will give them the price it will cost from the nail company & will see if they can do any better! 😉

Update: customer service from cuccio was second to none! The lady called me back within 30 mins. She talked me through my color choices and suggested a few of the best sellers and together we came up with a lovely starter selection.

And not only were they able to match my quote, they are also sending a few "extras".

I am already pleased I have made the change. I was reluctant to buy the veneer, having recently dropped CND shellac, but as much as I love megamix, some of my clients are lazy and miss having a bottle ready to choose from!

Now I've just got to hope Mr postman brings my new glamour roo bag tomorrow ready for me to load everything into!

They're brilliant aren't they. I now offer Shellac, Veneer and Megamix. The Megamix with Cuccio colour will give you an idea of your most popular colours, so you can then purchase the veneer. Equally I love the blues, greens etc, but not sure how much they'd be used, so Megamix comes in to its own then.

I called them back in Feb and they sent me 7 pots of their sheer butter so that I could choose which fragrance me and my clients liked the most. The Milk and Honey went down a storm!

Enjoy your goodies :)

Still waiting to be signed up :sad: very jealous of you all!

I feel like I should call them but I'm at work, does anyone know off hand how what time their phone lines close?

Thank you.

I think they close at 5pm. I applied via website & they called me that day to ask a few questions re qualifications, and I was good to go!

Happy feet, I got the match maker sets. The plan is to have just the 12 colors in veneer (for now anyway) and get more unusual colors in the lacquer & use megamix.

Can I ask, do you charge the same for veneer & megamix treatments? Unsure what to do with regards to pricing.

You can mix veneer too to get more shades apparently. Yes that's what I've done. I could kick myself that I didn't buy Kyoto blossom but mm and the polish will have to do for now :)

Yes I charge a flat £25 for shellac, veneer, Megamix custom colour and Megamix clear with a polish finish. I think charging different prices would give the wrong impression. Xx

You can mix veneer too to get more shades apparently. Yes that's what I've done. I could kick myself that I didn't buy Kyoto blossom but mm and the polish will have to do for now :)

Yes I charge a flat £25 for shellac, veneer, Megamix custom colour and Megamix clear with a polish finish. I think charging different prices would give the wrong impression. Xx

Does that include removal? Xx
Debbie

Yes lovely x

Yep, I was thinking to just charge the same. I used to charge more for shellac than mm. But I think I will keep veneer same as mm.

Thanks again for all your help & advice. I'm stupidly excited!

Not stupidly excited at all. You should have seen me last week, I arranged my products in a little display, photographed them, then sent pics to three of my geeky friends ;)

You're welcome. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back