Cuccio nail lacquer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another quick question please geeks, one of my clients wanted to know if I could get a peach coloured polish. She described it as pale orangey/red. I showed her 'life's a peach' and she said it was a bit too pink for her. Anybody know of a Cuccio colour that might be about right?

Thanks.

Another quick question please geeks, one of my clients wanted to know if I could get a peach coloured polish. She described it as pale orangey/red. I showed her 'life's a peach' and she said it was a bit too pink for her. Anybody know of a Cuccio colour that might be about right?

Thanks.

I've just got cuppa cuccio. Its a lovely peachy nude shade, if that's any help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think she means something like the attached image. I do like the new coffee inspired colours though, very sophisticated!

x

Attachments

• peaches -3 cream 1.jpg
    peaches -3 cream 1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Wow that's bright! I only have 46 colors so far, but life's a peach is probably closest. Good luck! x

Wow that's bright! I only have 46 colors so far, but life's a peach is probably closest. Good luck! x

I would also say Life's a Peach too, but 3 coats. xxx

You could custom blend- so add one of the corals to lifes a peach.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Custom blending - I hadn't thought of that!

Thank you, I'll try three coats of Life's a Peach and if that's not bright enough, I'll try mixing a couple of colours together.

xx

Hey folks

Has anyone got Belize in Me in Veneer? I've always thought of it as a smokey brown colour, but tonight I thought it looked grey. I'm slightly shade blind (helpful being a nail tech... not!) so thought I'd ask opinions.

Hope I don't sound daft as a brush there! Xxx

Hey folks

Has anyone got Belize in Me in Veneer? I've always thought of it as a smokey brown colour, but tonight I thought it looked grey. I'm slightly shade blind (helpful being a nail tech... not!) so thought I'd ask opinions.

Hope I don't sound daft as a brush there! Xxx

Mine is a deep brown/grey xx

Ah fab thanks honey x

Ah fab thanks honey x

You're welcome 😃 I'm super excited as I've seen the new glitter polishes and matching veneers and REALLY want to get them in asap.

Just done my own nails with sugar & cream topped with bean there done that. They look so glam! Xxxx

You're welcome 😃 I'm super excited as I've seen the new glitter polishes and matching veneers and REALLY want to get them in asap.

Just done my own nails with sugar & cream topped with bean there done that. They look so glam! Xxxx

Oohhh do you have a pic? X

My ladies nails today, she sent this photo. It's been very popular the last 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 1412963209261.jpg
    1412963209261.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 117

Are these available yet? I be tried to look on the Cuccio site but can't log in again! X

Are these available yet? I be tried to look on the Cuccio site but can't log in again! X

Hi, I think they had site maintenance but they are available to order. PM me if you want my email address to help you to get them ordered. Fab offers on too 😃 xx

i have always walked past cuccio products when ive seen them, i presumed that because they are pretty inexpensive that they wouldn't be up to much? so was i wrong? im hoping to invest in a new gel system and had it down to ibd or jessica, but seeing all of these positive posts on cuccio is making me reconsider again!!!:eek:

Can I just say, I've just spoke to a girl Suzanne in the Edinburgh store & she was absolutely lovely, so so helpful & polite. Returned my calls & was just lovely!! 👍

I purchased a Cuccio package about a year ago & 'lost touch' with the rep (who no longer works there) so I kind of left it sitting there, as my main product is shellac. But recently have had more clients asking about Cuccio, telling me it's 'more hard wearing' than shellac?? So I decided I needed more info before I start to promote it. Got in touch with Cuccio through their Facebook page & they called & called & called me (I was busy with clients last week 😰) until finally I spoke with Suzanne! Lovely lady! 👍

#justsaying 🙊

It's Suzanne I deal with too and she's so helpful 😄

You can like her on FB...Allure Inc x

Latest posts

Back