Cuccio Pronto Soak Off Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails1

Reaction score
HI
I was just wondering if anyone has tried this product and what they think.

Im currently using biosculpture but finding it hard to keep up with the new colours and the cost of it all.
I love bio dont get me wrong but due to the fact i have moved to a new area and moving again in 5weeks i just find it difficult to keep regular clients at the mo. We have only been in this house for 5months now so only really had couple regulars as i have a big salon on my doorstep to compete with.

If anyone has any advice on cuccio please let me know.

hiya, i was looing at the pronto soak off buy cuccio,i currently used salon system gel and im not a fan and like you say bio is pretty expensive so im looking forward to someone replying to your post.hope everything goes well for you x :) x

ive been using it on myself to trial it & so far i'm liking it, i use ibd on all my clients but it lifts on me but im not having any lifting with the cuccio soak off, theres a good range of colours available

I use it and I like it :) slight lifting problems but that's just because I'm still learning!! Most of the nails turn out ok though and don't lift if I do it properly ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi guys i have done training in:

Cuccio manicure
Cuccio gel nail enhancements and
Cuccio pronto soak off gel
I love the soak of gels, i took a set off myself last nite that i have had on over 6 weeks (oops been far too busy to take them off) but after 6 weeks all they had was growth of the nail, no chipping no lifting, they are fab.
I'm only recently starting out properly after a change of career by going into nails after not being able to work for over 5years but i now have my 1st regular customer and she wants the soak offs yay :green:
She wants me to soak them off and re-apply a different colour every 2 weeks (everyone's nails obviously grow at different rates) and she is ALWAYS over the moon with the results (plus she is a cleaner that refuses to wear gloves)

My only downer on the pronto's at the moment is lack of more bright colours eg greens, blues etc as i really enjoy doing nail art, but i have been in formed these are in the process of making there way to be sold.

Hope this helps you all
:hug:
xx

Thankyou. Yes it does help. I am going to try it and see what happens ive been sent a free sample of red and clear so will see how it goes.
The application is the same as bio so wont have any probs there it was just a cost thing.
But my main product is still bio but i can afford cuccio more at the moment and use it alongside bio plus bio do the varnishes in the same as the gel which cuccio dont. So it has plus and down sides to it.

But thanks again for your responses.

how did u manage to get a free sample as i would love to try it before purchasing x :lol:

I have the pronto soak off french, but have just tried it on myself, like how it has gone on but OMG, the SMELL!! Anyone else think this? I am just imaging what the client would say. By the way, I don't have the soak off solution, but will acetone work? I'll try it anyway & see. I'd love to try the coloured gels too.

I've not noticed any smell with the gel where did you buy it from?

Pronto gels dont usually smell where did you get it from

Is this the same product that is marketed in the USA as "Eco Gel", if so, it has very good reports on Beauty Tech.

Is this the same product that is marketed in the USA as "Eco Gel", if so, it has very good reports on Beauty Tech.

Yes it is x

HI
Ive tried it on my toes this weekend as i got sent a free red and a clear. There is no smell that i have noticed althou the colour doesnt seem quite as bright as bio comes out, maybe i did it thinner than what should have done but so far so good its lasting well.

In response to where i got the freebie from if you call 0115 9753656 Cuccio number. This is in the back of the scratch magazine a big article on them along with all the colours on the bottom.

They do need to add some more summery colours thou as at the moment they all seem to be quite dark or nude...

I think I will invest in some more colours but they also need to bring out some nail varnish to match so that you can sell this too.

Thanks for all the responses thou. Its been a great help.

Yes it is x

I use the Eco range as it has far outlasted the more premium brands on my clients. Fantastic colours too xx

I use the Eco range as it has far outlasted the more premium brands on my clients. Fantastic colours too xx

Can you get it branded as ECO in the UK? Not that it matters if its the same stuff. Can it be LED cured or just UV? The price is amazing.

Hi, I think the smell is actually my primer cos' I did the rest of my nails last night and I realised then it wasn't the gel smelling. I don't have the cuccio primer yet.

I did a french, but my white is very runny and as I was doing each finger, each finger before the white started to run down onto the pink. Has anyone had this problem?

I am applying primer, pink then white so I don't think it is the primer?

Other than that I found it so easy to apply and a lovely natural looking french and wearing very well.

Thanks

I had my clear run all down my thumb bcs I didn't cure it fast enough. Flash cure while you apply on another nail bcs it's self levelling so can make a mess if left for a little while x

ive been using it on myself to trial it & so far i'm liking it, i use ibd on all my clients but it lifts on me but im not having any lifting with the cuccio soak off, theres a good range of colours available

How are you going on with this gel? I brought some today and was impressed at easy it goes on, hope it wears well how's the French gelac going on?

Did it today &y friend is going to give me a day to day update on how it's doing x I do like the cuccio gel would like to see some blue & green shades though x

Can you get it branded as ECO in the UK? Not that it matters if its the same stuff. Can it be LED cured or just UV? The price is amazing.
Sometimes the pot has Eco on and other times Cuccio, think it depends where you buy it from and how old the stock is maybe?. Also I think the Eco ones, although exactly the same colours, use different names for them eg Eco might call it poppy red whereas exactly the same colour might be called lipstick red under cuccio. I don't know if you can cure it with LED as I use UV Lamp. Have to say I'm impressed with this gel though. HTH xxxxx

Latest posts

Back