Curling short hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura16

Reaction score
Hi

Im usually a nail geek but I wondered if someone here could give me some advice. My hair is bob length and I always wear it straight but I was watchin x factor and danii had her curly i dont know if anyone saw it but I wanted mine like that for the weekend. I tried to curl it with my straightners but they seem too wide. My bf has thinner 1s would I be best to give them a go or use the curling tongs. I dont wanna look like I stuck my finger in the plug socket

Thanks

Laura x

didnt see her hair but i know when i had my hair tht length i used to curl it with my straighteners really tight then mess it all up to make it look prtty big...lol sounds crazy.

but i guess danniis was a bit more tidy thn that. sorry to not help so much...xxx

i wud defo use medium ghds and curl it but instead of curling from root, clamp it at root wit a bit of hairspray pull up and after bout two inches curl the end. . . do this to whole head in direction u want to sit and leave to cool. . . then put a smoothing balm in ur hand and tease them out, back comb the roots and spray into place and tuck behind one ear. . . and voila. . .finish wit a good glossing spray. . x

Latest posts

Back