Curly blowdries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi_babe

BellaVoi x
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have started to have a lot more requests for curly blowdries, and I am wondering what brushes you find best to work with to create these curly blowdries???

Thanks in advance...:lol:

I use my pink headjog brushes for curly blows I love them x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use my head jog ceramic brushes then sometimes I pin the curls in place with clips then let loose when finished

I use my pink headjog brushes for curly blows I love them x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the large pink brush do you find that the clients strands sometimes get caught in the handle part where it joins the brush? I have the wooden ceramic brushes now as it's all one piece.

Yes I find that with mine! Like where the head is near to the rubber grip in the join of the brush, sooooo annoying! But I find I can only work with rubber handle brushes as the grip is much better x

Yes I find that with mine! Like where the head is near to the rubber grip in the join of the brush, sooooo annoying! But I find I can only work with rubber handle brushes as the grip is much better x

I like a good grip also the wooden ones have a rubber grip bit & there's no hair getting trapped as it's one piece

yeah only downside ihave with them tbh tho x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh il have a look for some of them! 😊x

I love! My ghd brushes. Totally smooth where the connection is so no bits of hair get stuck. Makes smoothing hair super easy too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I adore the wooden denman round brushes with bristles - gorgeous smooth hair, less pulling, and the hair never ever gets tangled or caught if you leave the brush in. Always gives a smooth result xx

I second the whole head jog issue iv switched back the the plastic all the way through ones only for my size 15 and 13 my bigger ones are still the grip handle were the hair gets caught can be annoying!
I also leave my brushes in as if I'm doing a Velcro curler set on long hair I let them all cool dwn and take out at the end gives a beautiful result and stays In all nite! X

I second the whole head jog issue iv switched back the the plastic all the way through ones only for my size 15 and 13 my bigger ones are still the grip handle were the hair gets caught can be annoying!
I also leave my brushes in as if I'm doing a Velcro curler set on long hair I let them all cool dwn and take out at the end gives a beautiful result and stays In all nite! X

How many brushes do you have to leave all in? I use 2 brushes when I'm doing this ill start on another section while 1 brush is cooling then pin curl the curl at the end.I let the pin curls loose when finished.

I like to work with about 4 or 5 brushes when I do them :D x

Some hairdressers use about 14 or 15 brushes and it's an amazing result! Can be a bit heavy on clients head though I think xx

I use ghd brushes ,I leave my brushes aswell

does anyone rate the ys park brushes? I keep looking at them because I'm fed up of my college ones.

does anyone rate the ys park brushes? I keep looking at them because I'm fed up of my college ones.

I've been eyeing YS Park brushes as well. The round ones. I find some of the ceramic barrel brushes I'm using provide an amazing sleek blowout, but also cause a bit of breakage.

I used Marilyn for years for curly blowouts and clients with lots of frizz, but then switched to ceramic. Not 100 percent happy with any of them.

YS was so expensive so I ordered an Ibiza yesterday. Will test that. Both are $$, but Ibiza less so. Hope it's all just not hype.

I have the whole head in brushes like a roller set then I blast them all cool with my hairdryer when iv finished the last one! Clients love it stays in all day and nxt day with most of them give it a go! X

Ill hav 2 try keeping the brushes in!
I always remove the brush and roll into a pin curl after drying!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back