Curly blowdries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commenting for later. Also would be great if anyone could do a YouTube video and post the link on here. How do you get it so smooth only done a few but always a bit frizzy? X

Jessica the important thing to prevent frizz is tension and not too much heat. Always direct the dryer down rather than into the brush and never touch the hair with the dryer. Tension is your best friend but careful not to pull on the client xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

How many brushes do you have to leave all in? I use 2 brushes when I'm doing this ill start on another section while 1 brush is cooling then pin curl the curl at the end.I let the pin curls loose when finished.

Wow thats a cool way of doing it!!! I've always put rollers in after I have finished the section.

Jessica the important thing to prevent frizz is tension and not too much heat. Always direct the dryer down rather than into the brush and never touch the hair with the dryer. Tension is your best friend but careful not to pull on the client xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou for your reply, great, thanyou, think its mostly my tension I need to work on I tend to be quite lighthanded lol thanks for the advice xx

Latest posts

Back