Custom blend and extending nail beds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailqueen1

Reaction score
can someone please show me where to find the link about how to extend nail beds?

OMG :eek: That was FABULOUS! Although I couldn't hear what she was saying cos I'm not plugged into any speakers here, but actions, they say, are louder than words :) but I will be watching it 'plugged in' later!

I just wish I'd watched this a couple of days ago as I had a lady in with very wide and short 'spade like' nails, I had made up a CB but bottled it at the last minute as I didn't want it to look fake iykwim?

They looked ok but not as good as I'd have hoped, the lady was pleased though :)

thank u for that. i am a little confused as to the opaque powders!! in my cnd catalogue i have prefect powder in white,pink,natural and soft white. intense pink and then flawless pink. and flawless would b the only one to elongate a nail bed but is very pink. more help please geeks???? x

hi Give CND a call.. you get three opaque powers in cool, neutral and Warm. I use the netural the most. hth x:)

This is the best video to watch, featuring the amazingly talented and beautiful Roxanne. I think I love her a little bit :lol:

Me, too! Isn't she FAB??? :)

Amazing! I dont have that DVD so gonna watch that clip a few more times as I need to make that mix for my skintone.

wow that was really good, ive heard of custom blending but didnt know much about it. that was great, where can i find out more about this and see more videos

Does anyone know what brush she is using? Ive used the Prostyler since i completed my course with CND last month but the one in the video seems firmed and thicker. It might just be me though!:)

Not sure but I think it's a size 10, possibly the Ultra sculptor from CND. :hug:

wow that was really good, ive heard of custom blending but didnt know much about it. that was great, where can i find out more about this and see more videos
This dvd and more are available on the cnd.com website, they are brilliant you'll be watching them for hours :hug: If you call sweet squared in the uk they will be able to give you all the info you need. hth

Does anyone know what brush she is using? Ive used the Prostyler since i completed my course with CND last month but the one in the video seems firmed and thicker. It might just be me though!:)

It is an Ultra sculptor (CND):)

What an amazing video :) I am going to keep watching that! She makes it look SO easy, damn it!!! I am never going to be that good!! Well, maybe one day! lol I am definately investing in one of those brushes, looks so much better. Im currently using the Pro Styler, but would def like to try that one xx

Latest posts

Back