Customer service - Megamix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
If the Megamix products are HALF as good as the customer service I received yesterday from Martin John then I will be a very happy customer.

Cannot wait to play with it.

I didn't add this to the massive thread regarding Megamix as I didn't want it to be lost so I hope I have posted in correct place xxx

let me know how you go on :) im thinking of getting some but sat on the fence but ive always recieved excelent customer service from martin so its hard to decide :) x

Hmmm...I have been trying to get a reply about a shipping price for 3 weeks now via their facebook. Guess I will try another avenue.

Hmmm...I have been trying to get a reply about a shipping price for 3 weeks now via their facebook. Guess I will try another avenue.

Try the contact form on the website or there's a number you can call too!

He's normally very good to get back to you

Xx

I don't know why anyone is sitting on the fence about this product ;) it's amazing and I think the large thread speaks for itself really. And it's such a small cost to invest... you'd be crazy not to try it ;) I personally believe now that it's a must have for all nail techs ;) xxx go on, you know you want to! Lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If the Megamix products are HALF as good as the customer service I received yesterday from Martin John then I will be a very happy customer.

Cannot wait to play with it.

I didn't add this to the massive thread regarding Megamix as I didn't want it to be lost so I hope I have posted in correct place xxx

Let me know how you get on, you won't regret it, an amazing product!! X

What is it? Xx

Just to follow up - Martin was not seeing my messages on FB but has now been in contact and his helpful customer service is just as everyone has been saying :) Very impressed and cannot wait for it to arrive!

Try the contact form on the website or there's a number you can call too!

He's normally very good to get back to you

Xx

That's great news sight hound and thanks for updating xx.

All too often companies get slated and too many people don't have the decency you have shown to update xx

Latest posts

Back