Cuticle clippers, are they safe to use anymore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Reaction score
so i just came home and my husband said those fingernail scissors are realy good that are in the kitchen, look a bit funny but realy sharp!:?:

REALY he cut his nails with them:grr:

So would you use them again on paying customers bearing in mind thet hes a builder and has very hard fingernails?

so i just came home and my husband said those fingernail scissors are realy good that are in the kitchen, look a bit funny but realy sharp!:?:

So would you use them again on paying customers bearing in mind thet hes a builder and has very hard fingernails?

:lol: men.
If they still work, I don't see why you can't? Just clean and sanitize them and keep away from your husband.

I use a pair of nippers to cut my son's nails!

Ha! men! my brother is a mechanic and took a pair of my really expensive cuticle nippers to cut a wire in a engine bay of a car once. came home and saw them near the car, asked him (some say more like yelled but to each his own lol) and he said "ya none of my tools fit but those things are awesome! fit perfectly." i didn't know what to do i was so mad at him, they were dull!!

But i cut my nails with my cuticle nipper sometimes and there perfectly fine so i wouldn't worry.

Just wash them in warm soapy water, sanitize them as you normally would and they should be good to go.

And give him a little education of what he can and can't use to cut his nails....maybe buy him his own special pair if he really likes them so much:)

Latest posts

Back