Cuticle removal issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All
I have just done a manicure on my friend, she chose the new CND Electric Orange which is LUSH! Anyway she normally paints her nails herself and never does any cuticle removal so when I used cuticle eraser and the cuticle remover a lot of cuticle was dissolved. It looked as though it had all gone but then when I applied scrubfresh before my base cost it looked as though some had remained, it was hard to remove and I did not want to push with the curette too hard.
Any ideas why this may have happened and what I should do next time? I advised her that she may like to buy some cuticle eraser so she can use it at home.
Gail
x

Hi All
I advised her that she may like to buy some cuticle eraser so she can use it at home.

Thats exactly what I would do.....if she had build up on the nail then sometimes it will take more than 1 go to remove it...but home care will help loads.

If there is stubborn cuticle still attached to the nail plate, then you can also use a fine white block buffer or the 240 side of the CND Koala buffer to smooth away the last bit of cuticle before 'squeeking' and polishing.

There is nothing looks worse then bumps of cuticle spoiling the smooth surface of a beautiful professional polish job.

Latest posts

Back