Cuticle Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps just quickly, i know this has been said on here but i did a quick search and couldnt find anything and having a memory block, when cuticle remover is used as part of prep, what do you then use to remove the cuticle remover (you still following lol!) i remember it being said that water on its own wouldnt remove it but cant remember what would!! sorry if this isnt making any sense x

Would scrubfresh remove it?

not sure - unfortunately im not creative trained and so do not use any of their products x

2 pumps of citru soak to one pump action bottle of water , to remove cuticle remover

what do you use to sanatise the nail, dry it out IYKWIM

Hiya ...... I use water in a spray with a couple of squirts of Citrus Soak (CND). I guess you could use a couple of squirts of any liquid soak.

Hth
Adele

Bodacious said:
what do you use to sanatise the nail, dry it out IYKWIM

hIYA...you then srub fresh after, this dehydrates the nail after using citri soak diluted.

i think IYKWIM means.... if you know what i mean. Could be wrong, but i think thats it.:D

I use a watered down version of hand cleanser, like carex or something like that. Its better than just water, then i use a sanitiser/dehydrator after that to dry the nail afterwards, hope this helps.

i use the citrus soak in a mister bottle, spray a light touch without saturating the nail and give a good rub with a lint free pad. then scrubfresh. alternatively, ask your client to wash thoroughly with a manicure brush and soap and water to remove.

talented talons said:
I use a watered down version of hand cleanser, like carex or something like that. Its better than just water, then i use a sanitiser/dehydrator after that to dry the nail afterwards, hope this helps.
Oh thanks Wends for not mentioning creative and telling me something i can use (no offence creative techs) but i dont use creative products and nearly everyone has mentioned something to do with creative x x

If you are not using Citrus fresh, then use a good anti bac handwash diluted in a mister bottle...make sure your handwash does not contain any oily skin care ingredients, as this can form a barrier...wipe with lint free pad.......then use a good dehydrator/Sanitizer and .......as they say on Enterprise ............proceed !!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
If you are not using Citrus fresh, then use a good anti bac handwash diluted in a mister bottle...make sure your handwash does not contain any oily skin care ingredients, as this can form a barrier...wipe with lint free pad.......then use a good dehydrator/Sanitizer and .......as they say on Enterprise ............proceed !!!!
thanx Ruth as always x x x x x

Latest posts

Back