Cutting course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle&glitter

Reaction score
Hello, I've just completed my NVQ 3. The majority of my work I am happy with. My main area I struggle with is cutting. Re-style's, short grads, pretty much anything above the neck I panic.

Can anyone recommend a cutting course please? I don't want my fear of cuts to stop me moving forward.

Hello, I've just completed my NVQ 3. The majority of my work I am happy with. My main area I struggle with is cutting. Re-style's, short grads, pretty much anything above the neck I panic.

Can anyone recommend a cutting course please? I don't want my fear of cuts to stop me moving forward.
Capital offer cutting courses

Local well known salons might offer cutting courses. However they will be a bit more pricey. Salon Services offer cutting courses too. I'm a bit iffy with the short grad still have taken out a subscription to myhairdressers.com and been practicing on block heads x

I second myhairdressers.com, have a look for one on one classes in your area. Or even advertise for a tutor/mentor? that's how i'm getting help with things i don't really understand that my manager doesn't have time to help with.

Thanks everyone. Will sign up with myhairdresser and look at these courses x x

you could try scissorboy.com too,its free to sign up and the tutorials videos are great. I second what a previous geek said about finding a reputable salon nearby that offer cutting courses too. good luck!x

Latest posts

Back